- Tamper and Weatherproof Receptacles Have Specially Designed Shutters That Allow Entry Only When A 2- Or 3-Bladed Plug Is Inserted
- Provides Branch Circuit Convenience Power In Duplex and Single Configurations
Leviton's industrial grade straight blade receptacles are built to the most demanding standards for performance and reliability. They're designed to withstand the highest abuse and resist impact, cracking and harsh chemicals. Stringent UL testing to assure continuous, safe operation in any application requiring high abuse tolerance, including health care facilities, manufacturing plants and schools.
- For use in recreational vehicles
- Heavy-gauge, double-wipe copper alloy contacts
- All mounting hardware included
- Flush-mount devices fit single or 2-Gang outlet boxes
- Withstands abuse and resists impact, cracking and harsh chemicals
- UL and CSA listed
This commercial grade single receptacle has a cover and body constructed of impact-resistant thermoplastic. Its shallow design for maximum wiring room. It includes a green grounding screw and captive mounting screws for fast installation, where applicable.
- Side wired only
- Shallow design for maximum wiring room
- Captive mounting screws for fast installation where applicable
- White in color