The Husky 100 ft. 14/3 Red and Black Extension Cord is a medium duty indoor/outdoor extension cord for use with such devices as appliances and consumer electronics. This cord was made with vinyl jacket and molding plug. It has a durable strain relief to make sure the plug securely connected with cable.
- Rated at 125-Volt/13-Amp/1625-Watt and listed by UL approval, ideals for use with medium duty output devices
- Our medium-duty power supply cords are made to replace used and worn out cords on some portable power tools
- Available in 3-conductor, these cords feature molded plugs for added strength and durability
- NEMA 5-15P and NEMA 5-15R 3-wire extension cord, it can be used for outdoor in between temperature range -40Â°C to 75Â°C (-40Â°F to 167Â°F)
The Outdoor 50 ft. Extension Cord with Powerlite Indicator is designed for heavy-duty applications such as powering tools and equipment. The Yellow Jacket compound is 3-times more abrasion resistant than standard vinyl, making it one of the toughest cords on the jobsite. This item remains flexible in temperatures down to negative 50Â°C and features clear molded plugs. This item offers maximum flexibility with a jacket that won't scuff-up floors or walls. The Powerlite indicator glows when the cord has power. This cord has improved visibility and rated for 15 Amp and 125-Volt. The YELLOW JACKET 2887 Outdoor 50 ft. Extension Cord with Power Indicator Light comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in material and workmanship.
- Comes in yellow
- For indoor or outdoor use
- UL listed
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
This 6 ft. 50 Amp 4-wire range cord with right angle plug which allows installation closer to the wall. The strain relief bracket ensures safe installation. This item is UL certified.
- Flanged spade terminals
- Metal strain relief
- Black in color
- UL Certified
The 100 ft. 16/3 Extension Cord delivers light-duty indoor and outdoor use. Kink-free cord. It is insulated for reliable use. Use to extend the reach of power tools and other electronics.
- 1 outlet
- 13 Amp, 125-Volt and 1,625-Watt capacity
- Application: Light-duty
- Number of Conductors: 3
- Cord Length (ft.): 100
- Number of Outlets: 1
- Electrical Product Type: Electrical Cords & Cord Management
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
- Maximum Amperage (amps): 13
- Voltage (volts): 125
- Cord Thickness (In.): 0.03
- Wire Gauge: 16
Southwire Tri-Source Vinyl Multiple Outlet Cords Vinyl jackets have great abrasion, moisture and sunlight resistance. Molded plugs and heavy-duty strain relief prolongs the life of the cord. For use up to 140Â°F.
- Weather resistant jacket
- UL rated temperature: -40Â°C to 60Â°C
- SJTW jacket
- Rated for outdoors
This 16/2 SJTW Orange Extension Cord is light-duty and the weather resistant jacket is rated for outdoor use. The cord is UL and cUL Listed. It has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Weather Resistant Jacket
- Light Duty
- Rated for Outdoors
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Max Amps: 10A. Volts: 125V. Max Temp (F): 140.
The Woods 692 16/3-Gauge SJTW Trouble Light offers a dual hook system which permits hanging the work light by either the guard or handle. It has a 50 ft. SJTW cord intended for temporary lighting at job sites, workshops, garages, and other work areas. PVC jacket with metal bulb guard provides superior abrasion, oil, chemical and water resistance. Featuring 3-prong plug and outlet integrated into handle for versatility. Medium duty cord is light weight for easy handling and creates less tangles while working. Includes standard power switches and bulb cage for fast light bulb changes, it accepts a 75-Watt bulb. Round orange vinyl jacket is flexible, easy to see and won't mark floors or walls. Industry approvals: UL Listed. Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for the security, sound, telecommunications, electrical construction retail, commercial, industrial, irrigation, HVAC and automotive markets. Coleman Cable, Inc. offers a family of leading brands such as Designers Edge, Yellow Jacket, Woods and Moonrays. Southwire Company, LLC is North America's leading manufacturer of wire and cable used in the distribution and transmission of electricity. Throughout its history, our company has sought to help provide power through our products, our service and by helping empower our customers, employees and communities.
- 50-foot stew cord intended for temporary lighting at job sites, workshops, garages and other work areas
- Dual hook system which permits hanging the work light by either the guard or handle
- PVC jacket with metal bulb guard provides superior abrasion, oil, chemical and water resistance
- Featuring 3-prong plug and outlet built into handle with comfort grip