Electrical Boxes, Covers & Accessories
This aluminum lampholder weather proof cover has 1/2 in. tapped holes. It's suitable for damp locations. Includes the gasket, plug and screws.
- 1-gang with 1/2 in. tapped holes
- Includes gasket, plug, and screws
- Suitable for damp locations
- Made from aluminum
- Includes Spacers Necessary To Recess Switch Into Wall
- Die Cast Aluminum Construction
The 1-Gang 19 cu. in. Type FSCC Conduit FS Box is designed for use in through-circuit terminations or where support is required in stub-up applications. This box fits standard-size covers, accessories and devices and has detachable mounting feet for easy installation.
- For multiple through-circuit terminations
- Provides additional support for stub-up applications
- Made of PVC
- Detachable mounting feet facilitate attachment
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor applications
- 1/2" Deep
- Allows Mounting Of Device To A 4" Square Box
- Cadilite Finish Steel
- Screws Included
- Meets New Requirements Of 1993 Nec
- 5.0 Cu. In.
Switch boxes are used to house wiring devices such as switches or receptacles. Gangable switch box offers the option of constructing a box to hold two or more devices. Adjustable plaster ears allow box to be used in "old work" applications. 2" deep. 4 priouts
- Five Threaded Holes
- Mounting Lugs Included
The Zip Box Blue 2-Gang 18 cu. in. Non-Metallic Switch and Outlet Box is designed for use with non-metallic sheathed cable in accordance with article 314 of the NEC. Great for residential and light commercial applications, the box is made with PVC, is listed for use with masonry walls and can be used with 90Â°C conductors. It meets NEMA OS-2 and is fire rated and UL listed for safety.
- For use in new residential and light commercial applications
- Sized for standard devices and switches
- Thermoplastic construction resists rust and won't conduct electricity
- Shallow depth for mounting on 1-1/2 in. wood studs
- Accepts mud/plaster rings
- Captive nails included