Definite Purpose Contactors
Eatons 40A, single pole, Type C25 contactors feature a compact, efficient design with a low VA coil and straight-through wiring. New contactor housing design effectively limits dust and other contaminants from magnet structure reduces or eliminates noise. These economically priced, UL recognized ampere rated devices are well suited for use in heating/air conditioning, refrigeration, data processing and food service applications.
- Connection: quick
- Amperage rating: 40A
- Coil: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: open with metal mounting plate
- Frame size: compact, single-pole
- Number of poles: single-pole
- Resistive load: 50 Amp
- Terminals: binding head screw and quick connect terminals (side-by-side)
- Type: non-reversing
The Emerson SureSwitch relay is a universal electronic upgrade for mechanical compressor contactors. The compressor is protected from burnouts and short cycling. Microprocessor control nearly eliminates contact welding and pitting. This contactor is ideal install with new PM contrac, and features tricolor LED displays and heavy duty lug connectors.
- 5x the life of mechanical contactors
- Sealed contacts to prevent failure and damage from insects and debris
- Compressor short-cycle delay
- Compressor brownout protection