Drain Cleaning Equipment & Accessories
The RIDGID 1/4 in. x 30 ft. Replacement Drain Cleaning Cable is designed to be used with the RIDGID K-30 Auto-Clean Drain Cleaner Machine. It spins a drain cleaning tool to break and remove tough clogs from pipes. Built for strength, the inner core cable is rugged and kink resistant to provide good flexibility and more cleaning power to the cable end. The ends of this drain snake cable have an interlocked tip so that either another section of cable or an auger head can easily be attached, without the need for tools, depending on the requirements of the job. Drain snake cable is easy to install and replaces kinked, cracked, or old cable.
- 30 ft. by 1/4 in. inner core drain cleaning cable for powering through tough clogs
- Inner core cable is rugged, kink resistant, and built for strength
- Inner core drain auger cable provides good flexibility and more cleaning power to the cable end
- Ends of this drain cleaner cable have an interlocked tip so that either another section of cable or an auger head can easily be attached
- Replacement drain cleaning cable is meant to be used with the RIDGID K-30 auto-clean drain cleaning machine (sold separately)
- RIDGID drain cable replaces kinked, cracked, and old cable and is easy to install
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship
Ideal for users seeking excellent performance and value. Slip-resistant collet chuck that grips/ungrips cable with the flick-of-the-wrist. Open drum design that permits access to cable and allows application of Cable Rust Inhibitor.
- Rotary molded plastic drum that wonâ€™t rust or dent â€“ cleans easily
- Open drum design that permits access to cable and allows application of Cable Rust Inhibitor
- 5/16 in. x 25 ft. hollow core cable with bulb head auger
- It is a drain cleaning equipment
Equipped with a variable speed power cable feed and variable speed motor, the Drain-Rooter PH makes drain cleaning jobs cleaner and easier. The Drain-Rooter PH is a real labor-saver on long jobs or when working in a cramped area where the weight of the machine could get burdensome. Variable speed power cable feed drives and retrieves cable at up to 16 ft. per minute.
- For 1-1/4 in. to 3 in. drain lines
- 4 ft. guide hose eliminates cable whipping, dirty fixtures and messy floors
- Drum speed can be varied by changing the pressure on the foot pedal
- Can be operated in both horizontal and vertical positions to get closer to the drain opening
- Quick-change cartridge makes switching cables clean and easy
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequaled strength yet the right amount of flexibility