Searched for "corded power tools ryobi"
The lightweight design and articulating harness on this 6 quart ProTeam backpack vacuum provide added comfort as you clean, while the flexible hose provides an extended reach to prevent bending over as you vacuum. With a smaller footprint, this vac is easy to maneuver in tight spaces. Includes kit 107098: 14" Xover floor tool (107016),two-piece wand kit (101338), 17" crevice tool (100108), 3" dust brush (100110), 5" upholstery tool (100115) plus 2 filter bags (107314) and a 50' power cord, reducing the number of times you need to shift from one outlet to another. The quick-release latches allow for fast, convenient bag changes. Unsurpassed 3 year warranty. Use filter bags open collar #107314 or closed collar #107374.
- Freedom of Movement - FlexFit articulating harness is responsive to the motion of the user's shoulders, back and hips - increasing comfort and reducing fatigue.
- Triangular Shape - Conforms to the back for a closer fit - reduces accidental contact with walls and doorways.
- Stay Cooler - Open weave harness allows any heat to dissipate.
- Productive - Cleans carpets and hard surfaces without stirring up dust.
- Easy Filter Bag Change - Quick-release, die cast latches improve filter compartment seal.
- Great for carpet, hard surface or detail cleaning
- Easy access post-motor filter made from HEPA media captures and contains microscopic particulates and carbon dust
Connect a RIDGID power tool to a RIDGID wet/dry shop vacuum using this 2-1/2 in. Power Tool Adapter Accessory. Whether you are on a jobsite or at your workbench, this adapter can help minimize dust, debris and sediment that would otherwise go into the air when working with RIDGID power tools. When the power tool is attached to the adapter that is connected to the wet/dry vac, it helps contain debris by funneling it through and into the shop vacuum drum. Then, just remove the debris from the wet/dry vacuum for easy disposal. The 2-1/2 in. shop vac accessory fits RIDGID wet/dry vacs with a 2-1/2 in. diameter hose, a variety of power tools and dust collection parts. This attachment is perfect for easy and quick cleanups for any size project. Just switch and click to another attachment when you have a different application need. Pro Tip: Add a RIDGID filter (sold separately) to a RIDGID shop vac to maintain the power of the vac and extend vacuum life. Add a RIDGID dust bag (sold separately) to the shop vacuum to help keep the wet/dry vac drum clean and for quick pickups.
- Includes RIDGID 2-1/2 in. Power Tool Adaptor Accessory for wet/dry shop vacuums to collect dust and debris when your power tool is in use
- Excellent attachment to connect shop vac accessories to a wet/dry vac for clean and easy dust and debris containment
- Adapts to most bench-top and power-tools, such as a miter saw through the dust-collection ports
- Made with high durable materials to reduce dents and damage during use
- Attachment can be trimmed to fit a range of tools to a user's shop vac hose or attachment
- The 2-1/2 in. diameter cuff adapts to most all shop vacuums with a 2-1/2 in. hose; compatible with hoses LA2520, LA2521, LA2522, LA2570
- RIDGID offers a wide range of vacs, replacement filtration options and accessories (sold separately) to help you customize to the project you are doing