Waste Container Dollies
The Brute Dolly helps make the Brute containers more versatile and efficient. The toughest job just got a whole lot easier. It features non-marking casters that help protect floors, keeping public areas looking their best.
- Five rugged casters help keep fully loaded Brute containers stable, even on rough and uneven floors and swivel smoothly for easy maneuvering
- Structural foam construction provides superior strength and durability, with a 2500 lbs. load capacity
- Use the twist lock feature to keep Brute containers securely in place on the dolly during transport
- For use with Brute 20 Gal., 32 Gal., 44 Gal. or 55 Gal. containers
The Brute Quiet Dolly keeps your cleaning on schedule with less disruption. It is made of structural foam to add strength and durability. The Twist Lock feature secures your container to the dolly.
- Non-marking red casters to easily identify traditional dollies from quiet dollies
- Eliminates 88% of traditional dolly noise across both smooth and uneven surfaces
- All plastic construction resists rust, chipping and denting
- Maximum working load is 200 lbs.
- For use with Brute 2620, 2632, 2643, and 2655 trash cans
The twist-on twist-off Huskee Round dolly converts a stationery Huskee into a mobile hard working tool. The Huskee Dolly fits the 20 Gal. 32 Gal. and 44 Gal. In Huskee Round containers, as well as, most competitor's units. The Huskee Dolly features 5, 3 in. non-marking swivel casters for greater mobility and control.
- Twists on and off easily
- 3 in. casters are all swivel for improved mobility
- Casters are non-marking
- Dolly is heavy-duty and holds up to 250 lbs.
The tandem BRUTE dolly provides easy mobility and maneuverability of heavy loads. Containers can be nested within each other on the dolly. The dolly can be folded upright for space-saving storage.
- Assembled dimension: 20.25 in. W x 45 in. D x 8 in. H
- Heavy-duty 8 in. (20.3 cm) wheels and swivel casters afford easy mobility for maneuvering through the workplace
- Innovative center hinge design and fixed wheels facilitate smooth transport of uneven loads
- Mass capacity: 200 lbs. per platform
- NSF approved
- For use with brute 20, 32, 44 and 55 Gal. trash cans
Brute trash can dolly is for use with 28 and 40 Gal. Rubbermaid Commercial square Brute trash cans (sold separately). All-plastic, professional-grade construction resists rust, chipping and denting. Heavy-duty, non-marking wheels with swivel capabilities provide for ease of mobility. Supports up to 300 lbs. Color(s): Black; Dolly Size: 17-1/4 in. x 6-1/4 in., capacity (Weight): 300 lbs., for use with: Brute 28 and 40 Gal. Square Containers.
- For use with 28 and 40 Gal. square Brute trash cans (sold separately)
- Non-marking wheels swivel for easy mobility
- All-plastic, professional-grade construction resists rust, chipping and denting heavy-duty, non-marking wheels with swivel capabilities provide for ease of mobility
- Won't rust, chip or dent
- Measures 17-1/4 in. x 6-1/4 in.
This universal drum dolly provides easy mobility and maneuverability of heavy-loads. The all plastic, professional grade construction resists rust, chipping and denting. The heavy-duty wheels with swivel capabilities provide for ease of mobility.
- Holds a 55 Gal. drum as well as plastic container
- For use with 2655 containers sold separately
- Great for moving large quantities
- Made to last
The Appeal Trash Can Dolly is independently tested and proven to have 50% improvement in tip resistance over standard 18 in. dollies. Dolly transitions over electrical cords, door and room thresholds, and uneven surfaces easily. 25% larger diameter than standard dollies for better center of gravity.
- Structural foam molded and extremely durable, this dolly has five 3 in. non-marking quiet swivel casters
- Securely attaches to 20, 32, 44, and 55 Gal. containers
- Vented to prevent suction between dolly and container
- Extremely durable
- Ideal for use by schools, contract cleaners, office buildings convention centers, airports, etc.
Triple your productivity with trainable dollies. The pull handle allows you to move 3 separate BRUTE containers at once. Black, 1 each.
- Pull handle accessory 2652 attaches to rim of 44 gal or 55 gal BRUTE containers when not in use.
- Tilt stabilizer provides an easy way to tilt BRUTE containers for trash removal