Waste Containers & Trash Cans
Make a smooth impression with the Step-On Receptacle. This hands-free receptacle offers a unique shape allowing it to fit into room corners to help save on valuable space. The surface is fingerprint-proof, ensuring it will always look its best. The receptacle also features a rigid plastic liner with built-in bag retainer. Capacity is 7-1/2 Gal. The lid closes slowly to prevent slamming of the lid for a quieter close.
- Step-on for hands-free use
- Fits in any corner of the room to save space
- Fingerprint-proof surface
- Rigid plastic liner with built-in bag retainer
The Toter heavy duty secure document cart is a 2-wheeled container with a molded-in axle and attached lid. Toter carts are manufactured through their Advanced Rotational Moldingâ„¢ process using medium density polyethylene. This allows for added rigidity and extra material in critical wear areas, creating their rugged rim at the top edge and the wear strip at the bottom of the container. Toter carts offer a service life expectancy virtually double that of other brands. They are ANSI Compliant, the preferred choice of professional haulers and are compatible with automated or semi-automated collection lifters and shredding equipment. They have the industry's best tilt-to-roll ratio for easy maneuverability over any surface. The document carts are available in 64 Gal. and 96 Gal. sizes. A distinctive Graystone textured finish masks normal wear and tear and keeps your Toter looking new for years.
- Locking lid, with document slot, prevents unauthorized access and keeps confidential information securely contained
- Advanced Rotational Moldingâ„¢ process provides superior product durability for years and years of service
- Durable carts are equipped with 2 rugged wheels and a molded-in axle for easy tilt/roll and sturdy maneuvering over any surface
- Compatible with most cart lifters and shredding equipment
- Rugged Rim technology and reinforced material in critical wear areas adds rigidity and extends service life
- Meets all ANSI standards for lister compatibility and safety