Feminine Care Receptacle Liners
Safe and sanitary disposal is an important part of a complete personal care solution for public restrooms. With no safe and sanitary way to dispose of used products, people may wrap them in toilet paper or just throw used products into waste receptacles unwrapped or worse, flush them down the toilet. Offer the KL liner bags to hold waste. Also, help keep restrooms clean and prevent unpleasant odors.
- Kraft waxed liner bag fits most surface mount receptacles
- Wax coating prevents moisture from contaminating the receptacle
- Liner bags are packed 500 per case to service multiple restrooms and stalls
- Change liners often to prohibit malodors from bacteria in the waste
Hospital Specialty offers a full line of Health Gards Waste Receptacles and Liners. Receptacles are available in a variety of styles from white metal or poly with hinged lid to swing-type, double entry. A complete selection of liners is available to fit virtually any type Health Gards or other brand waste receptacle on the market Kraft waxed liners for use with feminine hygiene receptacles.
- Includes 500 bags
- For use with wall and floor-type sanitary napkin receptacles (sold separately)
- Color is kraft
- Dimensions are 9 in. x 10 in. x 3-1/4 in.
Waxed bags provide a sanitary liner for restroom trash containers. The bags are leak-resistant and wax-coated. Fits Rubbermaid Commercial container model FG6140 (sold separately).
- Assembled dimension: 2.75 in. W x 8.75 in. D x 8.5 in. H
- 250 bags per case
- Dimensions: 8-3/4 in. L x 8-1/2 in. H x 2-3/4 in. D
With no safe and sanitary way to dispose of used menstrual care products, people may wrap them in excessive toilet paper or just throw used products into waste receptacles unwrapped or worse, flush them down the toilet. SCENSIBLES personal disposal bags provide an easy alternative to flushing products, especially tampons, down the toilet saving on plumbing repair costs. They keep offensive waste out of view and reduce or eliminate unpleasant odors.
- Single-use bag for sanitary pads, tampons, panty liners and wipes
- Contemporary pink on pink flower pattern masks the contents
- Easy 4 in. handle-tie closures help completely conceal contents
- Built-in antimicrobial agents inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria
These 3 Gal. liners for the SaniBin system provides a safe and hygienic way to dispose of sanitary waste. The deep chute prevents waste adhesion and promotes better hygiene. These dry system bins are lined so the interior is never soiled.
- Pedal operation limits direct contact
- Smooth contoured shape does not harbor dirt or germs
- Easy to clean
- Comes 15 per roll