Universal Jumbo Toilet Paper - Jrt
Scott Essential provides reliable balance of efficiency, performance and value. You have better things to think about than changing your business' toilet paper rolls. Scott Essential 1000 2-ply Jumbo Toilet Paper Roll is a reliable and practical choice for your restroom. 1 roll of this high-capacity tissue is 1,000 ft. L and equals nearly 5 standard rolls. This large toilet paper roll is designed to fit in dispensers made to accommodate 2 rolls, so the system is ideal for high-traffic areas, reducing run-outs and refills. In addition, it meets EPA standards for minimum post-consumer waste content and is FSC and ECOLOGO certified. Scott Essential Jumbo Roll 2-ply Bathroom Tissue offers great value and is the ideal balance of strength, absorbency and economy. With Scott Essential Brand products, you get the quality and performance you can count on - and still stay within your budget.
- 12-rolls per case, 1,000 ft. per roll, 12,000 ft. per case, small case size for convenient commercial toilet paper storage
- Non-perforated, 2-ply, unscented white jumbo roll toilet paper is efficient for businesses
- 1 large roll equals 1,000 ft. (often called Scott Essential 1000) or nearly 5 standard rolls to reduce run-outs and refills
- Big rolls are compatible with most universal JRT tissue dispensers, for use in industrial areas or offices
- Scotts JRT toilet paper meets EPA minimum standards and is FSC and ECOLOGO certified
This Jumbo Bathroom Tissue meets EPA guidelines for minimum post consumer waste and is an economical choice for environmentally concerned customers with high-traffic washroom areas. Ideal for washrooms in public facilities, schools, industrial/manufacturing, retail stores and cafeterias/quick service restaurants. This Jumbo-sized roll delivers 1,000 ft. of tissue for reduced maintenance intervals and greater customer satisfaction.
- Reliable performing jumbo bath tissue is an affordable choice for high-traffic areas
- Meets or exceeds EPA comprehensive procurement guidelines for minimum post consumer recycled fiber content
- Jumbo tissue is replaced less often, reducing maintenance time and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Perfect size GMA pallet configuration offers better packaging efficiency and easier to handle, lighter cases