Searched for "VACUUMS"
You selected:Floor Care Features: Carpet Height Adjustments Cordless/ Corded: Corded All Green Items Clear All Refinements
Quickly clean large carpeted spaces with the SPAN wide area cleaner. Featuring a 28 in. wide cleaning path, seven gallon dust bag and 60 in. cord for increased productivity. 5-levels of height adjustments let you get it all the dirt the first time.
- 28 in. wide cleaning path
- Easy operation
- CRI approved
- Extra long 60 ft. cord
Sanitaire Quiet Clean Traditional Upright Commercial Vacuum offers a 2 speeds, high performance, long life, 7 Amp motor for powerful cleaning results. A high filtration synthetic bag with a low noise rating of just 69 dB makes it fully CRI/LEED compliant. The Quiet Clean mode is ideal for keeping noise at a minimum during day cleaning. A quick-change power cord eliminates downtime caused by damaged cord replacement. Its quick change furniture guard won't mark and protects furniture and vacuum. Looped handle with fingertip on/off switch adds convenience and reduces damage from excess foot weight. Vacuum provides a 12 in. cleaning path, 6.1 dry Qt. capacity disposable dust bags and extra-long 3 wire grounded 50 ft. cord.
- Upright commercial vacuum with quiet clean mode
- 7 Amp, 2-speed motor and 12 in. cleaning path, extra-long, 3-wire, detachable grounded 50 ft. cord
- Looped handle with fingertip on/off switch reduces damage from excess foot weight
- Quick-change furniture guard will not mark furniture
The FORCE upright with dirt cup provides an exceptional clean certified with the CRI Bronze Seal of Approval. Lower your cost of ownership with a bagless dirt cup. Featuring a sealed HEPA system with included HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of particles for cleaner emissions. FORCE is LEED Qualified for daytime cleaning with a sound level of 69 dBA. Includes on-board tools and stretch hose for above-the-floor cleaning.
- Quiet Operation
- On-Board Cleaning Tools
- HEPA Filtration
- Commercial Grade
Developed for daytime cleaning, the 4.5 Qt. Sealed HEPA Allergen Upright captures dust and allergens with its clean-air system and incredible filtration. With the True Balance brushroll and an innovative sound-dampening system, this LEED-Compliant, CRI Green Label certified cleaner is the ultimate in filtration with a sealed HEPA filter and clog-resistant tools that store onboard. Synthetic media filters 96.75% of allergens down to 0.3 microns for cleaner air.
- Sound-dampening system allows convenient daytime performance
- Synthetic media filters allergens down to 0.3 microns for cleaner air
- Disposable bag allows fast, immediate cleanup when full
- LEED compliant and CRI green label certified for sustainable use
The Spectrum vacuum line delivers exceptional cleaning performance and superior filtration. You will notice the difference and so will your guests. The innovative design of the Spectrum power head creates a seal with the carpet surface to agitate and capture dirt and dust that other vacuums miss. This design has earned the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval, meeting the industry's latest pickup and filtration standards for vacuum performance.
- Spectrums superior filtration is due to a 3-stage filtration system, which includes a certified HEPA filter and delivers superior indoor air quality that operators and building occupants are sure to appreciate
- Full complement of tools and design features make spectrum easy to use and maintain, including a versatile quick-draw detailing wand, simple brush and handle height adjustments and the convenient cord restraint and storage features
- Spectrum vacuum lines makes vacuum maintenance a breeze thanks to features such as a bag full/clog light, unique quick-change bag design and a service-free belt system with a 2-year warranty
- Spectrum vacuum line offers industry-leading design delivers exceptional dirt pick up and edge cleaning, allowing for 1 pass cleaning and greater staff productivity
TRADITIONâ„¢ upright is CRI Silver certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute. Designed with a chrome hood for added durability in the toughest environments. Lowers cost of ownership with a 2,000 hour motor and chrome brushroll with replaceable bristle strips. Quick Kleenâ„¢ fan chamber helps diagnose and clear clogs for easy maintenance. Increase productivity with less downtime with a 6.1 qt disposable bag and 50-foot cord
- Cri and leed certified
- 2 Speed motor
- Extra long Pig Tail Cord
- Built to Last
Legendary performance and reliability. most durable vacuum on the market. Dual motor increaese4 productivity.
- industry-proven track record of durability and reliability
- quality since 1979
- flat to floor feature
- meets cri standards