Searched for "VACUUMS"
High-performance wet/dry vacuums to fit your cleaning needs. Gain easy access to the recovery tank and float shut-off with the flip-top lid. Prevent vacuum damage with the float shut-off. 15 gallon with squeegee. 1 each
Working without restrictions means going wherever you need to go to get the job done. The GoFree Flex Pro offers the utmost quality you expect from a battery-powered backpack vacuum while boasting the below essential features. Vacuum 30% faster without worrying about cord management.
- Go anywhere 30% increase in backpack productivity
- Cordless convenience: set yourself free from the restriction of a cord and eliminate cord management tasks
- Longer runtime: offers approximately 75-minutes of runtime for greater efficiency
- Fast charge: battery reaches full charge in approximately 2.5 to 3 hours so you can get up and GoFree
- Long lasting battery: lithium ion battery and control circuit for state-of-the-art performance
The 18-Volt X2 LXT (36-Volt) Brushless Robotic Vacuum is a cordless solution that automatically cleans large flooring spaces in commercial environments. The DRC200PT features an efficient brushless motor engineered for extended run time and longer tool life. Just turn it loose with 2 fully-charged 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and it will clean approximately 5,380 sq. ft. of hard flooring (or up to 200 minutes of continuous operation in Main Brush plus Vacuum mode). The DRC200PT has a 3-stage cleaning system with side brushes, a main brush and vacuum suction for efficient cleaning. The filtration system engineered to capture 99% of dust particulates. Additional features include large capacity (5/8 Gal.), 2 navigation options to set depending on the number of obstacles, timer function, remote control, and much more. To restrict cleaning to specified areas, use the boundary tape to prevent the vacuum from traveling into restricted zones. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Cleans approximately 5,380 sq. ft. of hard floor surfaces using two 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B
- Up to 200 minutes of continuous operation on hard floors in main brush plus vacuum mode using two 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- 3-stage cleaning system utilizes side brushes, main brush and vacuum suction to ensure complete cleaning performance
- Side brushes are designed to help capture debris alongside walls, corners and obstacles
- 2 cleaning mode options; main brush only for large debris or main brush plus vacuum for large debris and small particles
- Main brush and 2 side brushes combine to provide a wide cleaning path of over 18 in.
- Highly efficient filtration system is designed to capture micro dust particulates
- Easily accessible large 5/8 Gal. dust box ensures ample capacity for commercial applications
- Cruise mode function combined with multiple detection sensors to efficiently navigate and perform complete coverage of floor space
- 2 navigation options; pattern navigation for wide spaces with few obstacles and random navigation for spaces with multiple obstacles
- Detection sensor technology communicates floor conditions such as obstacles, cliff avoidance or boundary tape lines
- Motor chamber is constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for a low 64 dB(A) operating sound level
- Cleaning components are fully washable for ease of maintenance
- Boundary line mode prevents the vacuum from traveling into restricted zones when a boundary tape line is placed
- Timer function allows operator to preset automatic on in 1, 3 or 5 hours
- Ergonomically positioned carrying handle for increased comfort
Rely on this heavy duty vacuum's rotationally-molded base, powerful suction and carpet fiber agitation with the dual-motor design. Use on a variety of floor surfaces with adjustable height settings. Vacuum filter can improve indoor air quality cleaning down to .1 micron at 99.9% efficiency. Ergonomic handle and spring-assisted design offers lighter handle weight for increased operator comfort. Low profile capabilities allow vacuum to lay flat to clean under furniture and in hard-to-reach areas.
- Weight: 21 lbs / Motor: 7.9 amps / 125 cfm / 69.5 dBA sound level / 40' power cord / 15â€ Cleaning Path.