Searched for "POWER TOOL ACCESSORIES ryobi"
The RIDGID 3 Gallon 18-Volt Cordless Handheld Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum comes with an expandable locking hose, dusting brush, car nozzle and standard filter (VF3400). This portable shop vac works in a variety of places, especially where plugs don't. The battery-powered (battery and charger sold separately), cordless wet dry vac from RIDGID is perfect for car cleaning and jobsite debris or anywhere that's away from an outlet. This 3 gal. wet/dry vacuum adapts to the existing 18-Volt RIDGID power tool battery system and is loaded with built-in accessory storage. A 1-7/8 in. locking hose that expands to 7 ft. is flexible and stores easily in small places. The dusting brush is designed for detailed cleaning by agitating carpeted areas to uplift dirt and debris while the car nozzle cleans upholstery and carpet with precision. Everything you need to attack water and debris with a vengeance can be found in this RIDGID 3 gallon. Pro Tip: Replace RIDGID filters (sold separately) frequently to maintain the power of the vac and extend vacuum life.
- Includes 3 Gallon 18-Volt Cordless Handheld Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with locking hose, dusting brush, car nozzle and standard filter (VF3400) to untether yourself away from outlets
- Compatible with all RIDGID 18-Volt batteries (sold separately) and 1-7/8 in. accessories
- Compact and portable design allows for easy transportation and storage
- Perfect vac for car-cleaning and general house cleaning
- Shop vac car nozzle attachment cleans upholstery and carpet and the dusting brush accessory is ideal for detailed cleaning
- On/off switch located under the handle to prevent accidental activation
- 1-7/8 in. expandable locking hose expands from 2 ft. to 7 ft. for maximum reach and features a variable suction valve to adjust cleaning power
- Built-in accessory storage for the expandable hose and utility nozzle
- RIDGID offers additional replacement filtration options (VF3400, VF3500, VF3600 and VF3700; sold separately) that capture a variety of dirt and debris â€“ replace shop vac filters often to optimize vacuum performance
- Peak Horsepower represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer
- Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity, actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter and other factors
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship