The SURFACE QuietClean Upright is CRI Bronze rated for an exceptional clean on multiple surfaces, including hard woods and carpets. QuietClean model is quiet at just 67 dBA with a sealed HEPA system for 24/7 cleaning performance. Turn the brushroll on or off or use the wand with retractable dusting brush for multi-surface cleaning.
- 2 Motor System for Carpet and Bare Floor Cleaning
- On-Board Tools
- HEPA Filtration
- CRI and LEED Certified
Powered by M-PWR 40V batteries, the HUSHTONE upright is the first cordless upright vacuum with onboard tools, tool free assembly & Maintenance
- Battery and charger are sold separately
- Battery item number is HOOCH90040
- Charger item number is HOOCH90002
The FORCE upright with dirt cup provides an exceptional clean certified with the CRI Bronze Seal of Approval. Lower your cost of ownership with a bagless dirt cup. Featuring a sealed HEPA system with included HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of particles for cleaner emissions. FORCE is LEED Qualified for daytime cleaning with a sound level of 69 dBA. Includes on-board tools and stretch hose for above-the-floor cleaning.
- Quiet Operation
- On-Board Cleaning Tools
- HEPA Filtration
- Commercial Grade
The Sensor XP is a powerful vacuum with automatic brush-heightadjustment. With a proven reputation of reliability, performance, and ease of maintenance the Sensor XP is the industry-leading vacuum for reliability and convenience. Featuring automatic brushheightadjustment, this machine efciently removes soils that could ruin your carpets and hard oors, which saves you time and money.
- Industry-proven track record of durability and reliability.
- Automatic brush-height adjustment to ensure optimum cleaning.
- Meets CRI standards for indoor air quality.
- Trust the Windsor Krcher Group Sensor XP to clean your floorsefficiently and reliably for many years to come.