Searched for "milwaukee"
The M12 Compact Vacuum provides more power to clean anywhere. A high performance motor delivers maximum suction for a wide range of construction materials, such as wood chips and metal shavings. With up to 29-minutes of run-time on a single charge, the M12 Compact Vacuum can be used for spot clean-up or large area vacuuming. Additionally, the 0850-20 comes with a utility nozzle, crevice tool and extension wand for maximum application versatility. Built to withstand job site conditions, this portable vacuum is backed by a 5-year warranty. 29-minutes with REDLITHIUM XC 4.0.
- High performance motor delivers 34 CFM for use on a wide range of materials
- Best in class run time, up to 29-minutes on a single charge, redlithium XC 4.0
- Versatile attachments allow for small to large area clean-up
- Clear viewing window makes it easy to see canister fill level
- Reusable 42 pleat filter
- Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue during extended use
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL Compact Vacuum provides users with powerful performance and ultimate versatility to excel in small-area and spot clean-up applications on the jobsite. Armed with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and exclusive 2-stage debris separation, the compact shop vac is optimized for dry jobsite debris. The 2-stage debris separation divides small and large particles into the bagless canister prior to entering the filter. This delivers users with up to 50% more sustained suction versus the competition and more efficient clean-up. For maximum versatility, users can manipulate the portable vacuum's orientation and quick-change accessories from upright use at ground level, waist level, or for use overhead. It comes fully equipped with an extension wand, powered floor tool, floor tool, flexible hose, crevice tool, utility tool, brush tool, accessory holder, HEPA filter, and foam pre-filter.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor plus 2-stage dry debris separation optimized for dry jobsite debris
- 50% more sustained suction versus competition for more efficient clean-up
- Maximum versatility: 5 dedicated accessory solutions
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: ensures optimal performance and maintains compatibility across the entire M18 system
- Removeable canister for easy emptying of debris on or off tool
- Quick-change accessories for upright use at ground level, waist level, or overhead
- On-board accessory holder provided for flexible hose, crevice tool, utility tool, and brush tool
- High/low switch
- 0.25 Gal. cannister capacity
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Includes: one 0940-20 M18 FUEL compact vacuum, 1 powered floor tool, 1 floor tool, foam pre-filter, 1 HEPA filter, brush tool, 1 accessory holder, 1 utility tool, 1 crevice tool, 1 flexible hose, extension wand