Light weight extend canister vacuum offers increased portability and maneuverability. Includes tools for detail cleaning of multiple flooring types and above-floor applications; 2-piece plastic wand, combo carpet/bare floor tool, upholstery tool, crevice tool and dusting brush. At just 10 lbs. easy to carry using shoulder strap.
- Canister vacuum
- Light weight
- Multi-surface cleaning
- Commercial motor
The 6 quart Super QuarterVac is a productivity powerhouse designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges in a smaller frame fit for any space or worker size. Includes kit 107100: 14" Xover floor tool (107016), telescoping wand (107628), 17" crevice tool (100108), 3" dust brush (100110),5" upholstery tool (100115) plus 2 filters (100431) and a 50' extension cord, reducing the number of times you need to shift from one outlet to another. This powerful and high filtration unit is ideal for vacuuming schools, office buildings, healthcare facilities or any large, high-traffic area that requires extreme power and suction. Unsurpassed 3 year warranty. Use filter bags open collar #100431 or closed collar #106995.
- Performance - A high-powered motor combines with Four Level Filtration trap more dust with less downtime.
- Productive - Backpack vacuums are proven to clean more area in less time and with less operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic - Utilizes mountaineering-style backpack technology to carry the vacuum comfortably and ergonomically across the hips.
- Versatile - Sized for any cleaning professional.
The 18-Volt LXT Brushless 2 Gal. HEPA filter portable wet/dry dust extractor/vacuum, tool only (XCV11Z) is a powerful, portable solution in dust management applications. The XCV11Z captures 99.97% of particulates 0.3 microns and larger with the efficient HEPA filter. Its compact and cordless design with an shoulder strap (sold separately) allows easy transport of the vacuum throughout the space for efficient use. Get up to 60 minutes of continuous run-time and up to 57 CFM and 27 water lift of suction with just one 5.0Ah battery (sold separately). It's part of Makita's expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful BL brushless motor delivers 57 CFM and 27 in. water lift of suction using an 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion battery (battery not included)
- Filter cleaning system is designed to maintain optimum suction efficiency and longer filter life
- Efficient HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particulates 0.3 microns and larger
- Up to 60 minutes of continuous run time using an 18V LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B (battery not included)
- LED battery indicator shows charge level for 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion battery
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compact and portable design with shoulder strap; weighs only 10.1 lbs. with 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah battery (battery and shoulder strap not included)
- 2 tools in one; quickly converts from vacuum to blower for increased versatility
- 2 speed push button power selection (high/low) for a variety of applications
- Battery compartment keeps the battery protected from harmful debris on the jobsite
- Integrated tethering hooks for increased portability with optional shoulder strap
- Carrying top handle stores out of the way and provides increased comfort during transport
- On-board hose and nozzle storage allow for easy and convenient transport
- Quick-release latch for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
Windsor Vac Pac 6 HEPA Vacuum now has HEPA filtration is standard on these machines, providing optimum air quality by filtering with 99.9% effectiveness to 0.3 microns. Light weight and comfortable harness system makes the job easier. Vacuum Power Switch is mounted on the hip within easy view and reach of the operator. A kit of most-used vacuum tools comes standard with the machine. Quiet vacuum operation is perfect for daytime cleaning. The Vac Pac HEPA is constructed of tough molded polyethylene to ensure it can handle daily use. Padded hip and shoulder harness increases vacuum operators comfort. Harness has a chest strap for better weight distribution and operator comfort. Vacuums hose is a top-mounted swivel design for left-hand and right-hand operation. Powerful 1.7 hp motor vacuums with authority.
Take on projects confidently with the 4 Gallon Portable Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum featuring a specialized RIDGID shop vac accessory kit for different cleaning applications. The RIDGID attachments (DUAL-FLEX hose, utility nozzle, car nozzle and extension wands) included with this compact 4 gallon RIDGID wet/dry vac provides a more customized and efficient cleanup. The 3 extension wands extend the overall reach for hard-to-get-to places, the locking hose with DUAL-FLEX offers uninterrupted cleaning through its unique locking technology and the utility nozzle is perfect for cleaning up large areas. When you need more intricate cleaning options for smaller areas, the car nozzle will do the job. The included 4 gallon RIDGID shop vac is a small, lightweight vac that packs a punch with amped-up power and performance on the inside and a modern look on the outside. This vac has a 5.0 peak horsepower motor that can tackle even the messiest projects. The vac has large rear wheels and casters that provides great mobility over carpeted floors, thresholds, and rough floors at jobsites. This is an ideal vacuum for car cleaning and in-home tasks. Pro Tip: Add a RIDGID filter to a RIDGID shop vac to maintain the power of the vac and extend vacuum life. Add a RIDGID dust bag (VF3501; sold separately) to the shop vacuum to help keep the wet/dry vac drum clean and for quick pickups.
- Includes the 4 Gallon 5.0 Peak Horsepower Portable Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum - perfect for general home cleaning, shop and workspace cleaning and auto detailing
- Shop vac attachments include 3 extension wands, utility nozzle and car nozzle
- Filtration includes a fine dust filter (VF3500) for trapping fine powders, cold ashes and mold and the patented Qwik Lock filter snaps on or off the vacuum for easy cleaning without any tools
- 5.0 peak horsepower motor offers powerful performance and compact, lightweight design (18.32 lb.) offers convenient transportation from project to project and stores easily
- 7 ft. DUAL-FLEX hose has a locking connection that won't pull loose during use and features 180-degree mobility at both hose ends and resists collapsing
- Utility nozzle cleans up large area, the car nozzle pickups debris from upholstery and carpet and the extension wands can be connected together for extended length
- Built-in accessory storage caddy keeps accessories organized (stores up to 5 accessories) and close by for easy access and 20 ft. cord provides an extensive reach and stores easily on top of unit handle
- Large rear wheels maneuver around uneven and rough surface for hassle-free movement
- Compatible RIDGID Cartridge Filters and Dust Collection Bags: VF3400 (General Debris Filter), VF3500 (Fine Dust Filter), VF3600 (HEPA Material Filter), VF3700 (Wet Application Filter), VF3501 (Dust Collection Bags), VF3511 (Fine Dust Filter & Dust Bag Kit), VF3437 (General Debris Filter & Wet Filter Kit)
- Filters help protect the motor while also extending the life of the vac and dust bags help with a more efficient and easier cleanup and disposal by containing all messes in a singular bag
- Peak Horsepower represents a level at or below the maximum horsepower output of an electric motor tested in a laboratory using a dynamometer
- Gallons indicated reflect drum volume, not necessarily collection capacity, actual capacity dependent upon type of debris collected, condition of filter and other factors
- Shop Compatible Accessories for your shop vacuum
Easy and efficient to use, canister vacuums from Tennant can be used in a wide range of environments. On carpets and hard floors. Designed for offices, stores, hotels, restaurants, and similar environments, these canister vacuums provide clever design features help operators carry and maneuver vacuums, even on stairs.
- Help users work without extra strain with a design tailored for efficient and ergonomic use
- Clean without disrupting activity nearby using vacuums with quiet motors
- Easy and efficient to use
- Canister Vacuum
Clean hard and soft floors easily with efficient canister vacuums. Durable components and quiet motors contribute to hard-working machines that can be used without disrupting others in the area. Easy and efficient to use, canister vacuums from Tennant can be used in a wide range of environments on carpets and hard floors. Designed for offices, stores, hotels, restaurants, and similar environments, these canister vacuums provide clever design features help operators carry and maneuver vacuums, even on stairs.
- Lightweight Design
- Wand Parking Position and Cable Hook
- Foot activated on/off switch
- On-board tool storage
This Quiet Clean Canister vacuum features a wide assortment of accessories for bare floor, carpet and detail cleaning. Includes metal extension wands, crevice tool and dusting brush to reach those difficult cleaning locations. Built for commercial facilities such as hospitals, hotels and office buildings. Lightweight yet durable, it operates at a quiet 68 dB for day or night cleaning and provides premium high efficiency filtration to help improve indoor air quality. Its 9 Amp 1000-Watt commercial motor provides maximum suction power for a deep clean and offers an over 1,000-hour motor life. Vacuum comes with a long 32 ft. cord.
- Commercial, full-size canister
- Heavy-duty motor only 68 dB
- Handy metal wands and combo tools
- Great alternative to backpack, for carpets and bare floors