Searched for "47121600"
These long-wearing rotary brushes with medium bristles are designed for general scrubbing. Brushes perform well on all types of surfaces including new or old floors with uneven surfaces. Solution feed design allows cleaning solution to flow through rotary brush block for thorough cleaning.
- 0.028 in. stiff bristles for general scrubbing
- Shower feed blocks
- 1-3/4 in. trim
- Wear indicator for brush replacement
For medium-duty scrubbing of most floor surfaces. Unique wedge design provides multiple cleaning edges that get uneven, rough floors cleaner, faster. Deep cleaning brushes attach like floor pads. Equipment Type: Rotary or Automatic. Machine Speed: Low Speed, 175-600 RPM.
- Used for medium-duty scrubbing
- Long life, durable and utilizes aggressive bristle action
- Ultimate conformability with optimum cleaning action
- For low speed machines
- This product is an industrial product manufactured outside of CA, thus is not subject to CA Prop 65, it has not been assessed for consumer sale or use
Rotary brushes are the simple floor care solution. They clean more effectively, using nylon filament impregnated with Silicon Carbide grit. Rotary brushes outlast floor pads more than 200 to 1, ultimately saving time and money. Reduces packaging, storage, and waste. Lowers labor cost by reducing change out frequency and time. Eliminates pad tearing and the need to re-center pads.
- Excellent for scrubbing of concrete and stripping of quarry tile, terrazzo and VCT
- 0.050 in. nylon fibers impregnated with 80-grit silicon carbide
- Great for grout lines 1/2 in. or greater in width
- Solution feed holes for cleaning solutions
Ideal for a variety of floor surfaces that need regular cleaning. Carries a 3-gal. solution tank centered over the pad. Uses include stripping or scrubbing solution on hard floors, spray-buffing with a high pad speed and pressurized spray-buff mister bottle, or carpet shampooing. Corded.
This MotorScrubber brush scrubs and strips baseboards, edges and corners. 1 each.