Searched for "renown"
The Renown 20 in. floor machines is a rugged high powered machines built for years of use in a wide range of floor machine applications. With easy-to-use fingertip controls and multiple safety features, such as handle-mounted safety switch and a 50 ft. yellow cord. These all metal construction machines are designed for Heavy-Duty use.
- Renown low speed floor machine is built with a durable 1.5 HP motor and triple planetary gear box for maximum scrubbing effectiveness and durability
- Renown floor machine offers all metal construction to provide for enhanced ruggedness and down pressure for effective cleaning
- Renown floor machine comes standard with a safety lock out switch to prevent accidents and enhance safety for users and building occupants
- Renown floor machine is built for maximum user comfort and satisfaction; it has a handle lock that can be actuated by foot and a convenient cord wrap for cord storage when not in use
The Renown high speed burnisher features a powerful DC rectified motor that drives a consistent 1,500 rpms to maintain a wet-look shine on finished floors. The Renown burnisher offers easy-to-use fingertip controls and multiple safety features, such as handle-mounted safety switch and circuit breaker, and a 50 ft yellow cord. The Renown burnisher is the optimal machine for polishing your floors to achieve a maximum shine.
- Burnishing floors is easier thanks to the power of the Renown burnisher. Its pad speed is 1,500 RPM. It also is a 1.5 DC-rectified motor, which means low amp draw with proper torque for maximum power.
- The Renown high speed burnisher offers an extra durable design with Powder-Coated Steel Base, Switch Housing, and Levers for extra long life.
- The Renown high speed burnisher is built with a cast aluminum chassis to provide for long term use and high durability.
- Renown high speed burnisher has a handle that can be operated on the locked position or allowed to float for optimal user flexibility and comfort