Searched for "47121600"
The EBG-20/C surface preparation machine provides more versatility when it comes to total floor preparation solutions. The new floating design allows the head to have near perfect front to back and side to side weight distribution. Near perfect weight distribution allows the entire pad to make equal contact with the floor, allowing equal distribution of the work across the entire pad.
- Smooth motor with 3,450 RPM
- 50 ft. 14-Gauge power cord with lighted, hospital-grade plug
- HEPA Vac Installed to control airborne particles during dry stripping
- Removable weights
- Dust containment shroud
- Controls indoor airborne particulates during dry stripping
The TORO HD orbital floor scrubber is an all-surface cleaning, scrubbing, sanding, polishing, interim, and grinding machine that cleans and restores carpet, stone, tile and grout, wood, vinyl, concrete, epoxy, and other surfaces; provides chemical-free stripping, interim carpet encapsulation, tile and grout cleaning and more in ONE MACHINE!
- The TORO pad combines small oscillations at 1725 RPM combined with a rotating head at 80 RPM for improved scrubbing performance, efficiency, and speed to get jobs done quickly and easily
- Orbital agitation requires less time, water, chemical, and heat; reduces splash when compared to a rotary machine
- SAFETY: The TORO orbital technology provides the user with a floor machine that is much safer and easier to use than a traditional rotary machine. Training is simplified and damage risk to walls and furniture are minimized
- Scrub pad has 100% contact with the floor
- Orbital technology makes the TORO easy to use and minimizes operator fatigue
- Ergonomic handle is easily adjustable for different operator heights
- Cleaning Path: 17" diameter
- 4-gallon solution tank, standard option
- Gravity feed, standard option
- Oscillating pump (no priming necessary) with dual spray jets, standard option
- Tool free pad driver installation
- TORO machine is 109 lbs. with optional 37 lb. weights (up to 2 for an additional 74 lbs.) Provides 183 lbs. for those tough restoration jobs