Searched for "47121600"
This filter fits in Clarke Carpet Master and Advance Spectrum Vacuums. HEPA filtration removes 99.97% of all particles with a diameter of 0.3 microns or more. Largely prevents these asthma and allergy triggers from being returned back into the air via the vacuum's exhaust.
- HEPA filtration removes 99.97% of all particles
- HEPA filtration provides a cleaner environment
- Intended for use with traditional vacuum bags
- Includes 1 filter
The Poly V Belt is combines the convenience of a thin, one piece flat belt with the strong gripping traction of several belts. It's made from rubber material. Belt rotates the brushes to agitate the dirt out of the carpets.
- Black in color
- Used for Clean Track Carpet Extractors
- Rubber Material
- Belt rotates brushes to beat and agitate the dirt out of carpets
Advance Vacuum Hose 1.5 in. Assembly attaches to floor scrubbers mainly the Adphibian and Focus II Models. The hose is flexible and durable with plenty of wear. The hose is grey in color.
- 1.5 in. hose assembly
- Used for adphibian and focus II scrubbers
- Grey in color
- Flexible hose
The Bearing/Spindle Kit is great for carpet extractor machines. It's a commercial grade kit. The spindle kit is black and tan in color.
- Commercial grade, rugged bearing kit
- Eliminates excessive grease leakage caused by rough sealing surfaces that will quickly destroy any seal
- Black and tan in color
- Great for the Carpet extractor especially clean track models
The crevice tool is ideal for cleaning in hard to reach areas. Compatible with 32 mm (1.25 in.) vacuum hoses. Quickly attaches to either a hose or a wand.
- Crevice tool is ideal for cleaning in tight spaces where a vacuum cleaner can't reach
- Crevice tool quickly attaches to either a hose or a wand allowing you to quickly adapt your vacuum to clean corners, along edges and on or under furniture
- Crevice tool is designed and built for durability and easy maintenance
- Crevice tool also allows you to clean on higher surfaces to remove soil from all surfaces in your building