Searched for "steam"
The restore spot cleaner is an ultra-portable, commercial-grade carpet extractor. Five-foot hose is ideal for spot-cleaning carpet, stairs, area rugs, upholstery and other hard-to-reach areas. Powerful suction and 6 in. scrub brush work in tandem on deep dirt and stains. Large-capacity 0.75 Gal. tank is removable and easy to fill and empty. Ultimate Carpet Cleaner (SC20A and SC25A) sold separately.
- Exceptional clean - achieve an exceptional deep spot clean with 6 scrub brush and powerful suction
- Commercial design - this business is hard on your equipment, that's why we build tough, durable machines that take on wear and tear so your business can keep running
- Multi-surface cleaning - 5 ft. hose with 6-scrub brush work in tandem on deep dirt and stains for use on multiple surfaces carpet, stairs, area rugs and upholstery
- Portability - weighs 12.8 lbs. so you can clean anywhere
The restore upright carpet extractor is a commercial-grade carpet cleaner with a two-motor system. A large rotating brush penetrates carpet fibers to extract deep-down dirt. A powerful vacuum motor provides edge-to-edge suction. Cleans in both forward and backward passes for increased productivity. Dries faster than similar competitor units. Features large removable tanks, 10.5 in. cleaning path and a long-reach 9 ft. hose with 6 in. hand tool for hard-to-reach areas. Includes two 8 oz. bottles of ultimate carpet cleaner with OxY (SC25A).
- Productivity - cleans in both forward and backward passes for increased productivity, most competitor machines only clean on backward passes
- Exceptional clean - achieve an exceptional deep clean on commercial carpets with a large brush roll and powerful edge-to-edge suction
- Commercial design - this business is hard on your equipment, thatâ€™s why we build tough, durable machines that take on wear and tear so your business can keep running
- Portability - weighs 40.6 lbs. and has a folding handle for easy transport from job-to-job, compact size allows for convenient storage
Get Powerful deep cleaning from every angle with the removable SpinScrub brushes. Its 3-speed cleaning goes from spill pick-up to quick cleaning to power scrubbing for high-traffic areas. Just use the fingertip solution control for any amount of solution you need. When you're done, the large capacity dual tanks keep dirty and clean water separate for easy clean-up.
- Removable SpinScrub brushes - surround all sides of carpet fibers for maximum cleaning effectiveness
- 3-brush speeds - for varying levels of cleaning power
- Fingertip solution control - allows user to control amount of solution dispensed
- Heated cleaning - applies hot water directly to carpets
- Dual tanks - easy to fill tanks keep cleaning solution and dirty water separate
- Large capacity tanks - save time with less filling and emptying
- Integrated carrying handle for easy transportation
The RESTORE carpet extractor is a commercial-grade cleaner with metal wand and floor tool for the removal of stains. Easy to operate with independent switches for vacuum and pump. Large wheels for easy transport.
- Large area cleaning
- Commercial metal wands
- 10 Gallon
- 100 PSI
extractor and cleaner packages together. turn of a switch changes options. extends time between scheduled deep extractions.
- extraction and interim cleaning in 1 machine
- designed for maximum manueverability
- intuitive control panel for ease of use and training
- extends time and reduces wicking
When you need the just right solution for small areas and detail cleaning reach for these spray extractors. The compact nature of this machine makes it perfect for tight areas and smaller jobs since it fits easily in those spaces. Even though it is a small machine, it deep cleans with authority due to its 1.67 HP VAC motor. Carpets also dry faster due to the superior design.
- Adjustable handle on the tool enables a safer grip and ergonomic positioning of the operator
- Easy two-switch operation
- Ideal for smaller spaces such as stairways or vehicles
- Spray extraction for smaller areas and upholstery cleaning
- Carpets dry up to 63% faster than with other products
Featuring LIFT as well as our Dual Cleaning Mode technologies, the ES300 XP and ES400 XLP allow you to perform deep cleaning or interim cleaning with super-quick dry times. With the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval, you can be certain that these machines not only thoroughly remove dirt and water. The ES400 XLP also meets the highest standards in the industry to help extend the life of your carpets.
- Multiple new features that decrease time to clean, the ES400XLP was designed to improve staff productivity; the operator can select from 4 cleaning modes right on the control panel to address the level of clean required for your facility
- ES400XLP was built for optimal convenience and simplicity; with a floating brush head that automatically adjusts to the carpet height to a front mount drain hose, which makes emptying the tank much more convenient and less prone to spilling
- ES400XLP was designed with an innovative brush head to create greater contact with the carpet and improved suction; this feature ensures more water is removed from the carpet leaving them dryer and ready to use more quickly
- ES400XLP was designed to be compact to make storage and portability much easier for our customers
Featuring LIFT as well as our Dual Cleaning Mode technologies, the ES300 XP and ES400 XLP allow you to perform deep cleaning or interim cleaning with super-quick dry times. With the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval, you can be certain that these machines thoroughly remove dirt and water. The ES300XP also meets the highest standards in the industry to help extend the life of your carpets.
- Multiple new features that decrease time to clean, the ES300XP was designed to improve staff productivity; the operator can select from 4 cleaning modes right on the control panel to address the level of clean required for your facility
- ES300XP was built for optimal convenience and simplicity; with a floating brush head that automatic all adjusts to the carpet height to a front mount drain hose, which makes emptying the tank much more convenient and less prone to spilling
- ES300XP was designed with an innovative brush head to create greater contact with the carpet and improved suction; this feature ensures more water is removed from the carpet leaving them dryer and ready to use more quickly
- ES300XP was designed to be compact to make storage and portability much easier for our customers
It has never been easier and more enjoyable to clean your carpets Designed to be the ultimate in maneuverability and productivity, the Windsor Krcher Group Armada BRC 40/22 is driving innovation forward. Enjoy the superior ergonomics of extracting while walking forward The extractor deck rotates to allow cleaning in any direction. This new extractor provides anywhere from 30-60% productivity improvement in addition to reduced dry times. Our cleaning technology provides productive interim and deepextraction cleaning in one machine.
- Only self-contained walk behind extractor to allow for forward movement
- Our cleaning technology provides a 40% reduction in carpet dry times
- Walk forward ergonomics
- Real world practicality
The ES300ST self-contained carpet extractor has received the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval. You can be certain that these machines thoroughly remove dirt and water. The ES300ST also meets the highest standards in the industry to help extend the life of your carpets.
- Multiple new features that decrease time to clean, the ES300ST was designed to improve staff productivity; the operator can select from 4 cleaning modes right on the control panel to address the level of clean required for your facility
- ES300ST was built for optimal convenience and simplicity; with a floating brush head that automatically adjusts to the carpet height to a front mount drain hose, which makes emptying the tank much more convenient and less prone to spilling
- ES300ST was designed with an innovative brush head to create greater contact with the carpet and improved suction; this feature ensures more water is removed from the carpet leaving them dryer and ready to use more quickly
- ES300ST was designed to be compact to make storage and portability much easier for our customers
This electric carpet extractor with cart has a 4 inch cleaning path and 2 gallon solution and recovery tanks. It also has a 30psi pump, 1.12hp 2 stage motor and rotational molded material. It comes with a 25 foot cord, 8 foot hose, and hand tool. 1 each
With this NAMCO Micro-Generator Deodorizing Fogger, you can transform an odor-filled room into an odor-free room in minutes. For just pennies per use, this powerful kit removes pet odors, smoke, mold and mildew, fish, stale air and much more from drapes, carpets and bedding. Eliminates odors caused from Pet Urine, Mildew/Mold, Food, Liquor, Stale Air, Bacteria, Smoke, Vomit, Fish, Cooking Oils, and New Construction.
- Use to treat airspace with either water- or alcohol-based solutions to deodorize or disinfectant
- Penetrates drapes, carpet pads, and sheetrock within minutes
- Droplets can stay suspended in the air for five or six hours instead of a few minutes with a mister
- Use with NAMCO Liquid Alive Bacteria Enzyme Treatment or Disinfectant for best results
- Features a removable solution tank for easy fill and dump
Powerful, versatile, and durable carpet cleaning machine. Comes equipped with 50' Solution and Vacuum Hose. Two 2-Stage vacuum motors capable of 180" water lift and 120 PSI solution pump. 10 Gallon waste tank. Dump Valve on the back releases the dirty water straight into the toilet. Never have to touch any water throughout the carpet extraction process. Constructed from Aircraft Aluminum for durability. Dimensions: 40-1/2" H X 16" W X 10"D Including Handle.
- Wand comes in a separate box from machine
- Powerful, versatile, and durable carpet cleaning machine
- Comes equipped with 50 ft. Solution Hose, 50 ft. Vacuum Hose and 12" Floor Wand
- Waste tank outlet valve drains dirty water directly into the toilet
- Dirty Water Tank Size: 10 Gallon
- Built-in siphon hose goes directly into bathtub or bucket eliminating the task of lugging water back and forth
- Two 2-Stage vacuum motors capable of 180" water lift
- 120 PSI solution pump
- Constructed from Aircraft Aluminum for durability
The Steam Away Iron is a fast and easy way to remove stains from your carpet or upholstery. Easy one-button operation triggers the built-in electric heating element to heat up fast and powerfully steam away stains. Simply wet a terry towel with cold water and place directly on the stain, then place the Steam Away Iron on top for 60 to 90 seconds. The stain is steamed away into the wet towel. Use with Namco Red Relief Stain Remover to eliminate red stains including Kool-aid, red wine, juice, and more. Can be used to steam out furniture indentations.
- Easy one-button operation removes stains fast and easily without changing the color of your carpet
- All electric operation means more power without the hassles of battery replacement
- Use with Namco Red Relief Stain Remover to eliminate red stains including kool-aid, red wine, juice, and all organic based stains
- Can also be used to steam out furniture indentations
The Spot Extractor offers fast, efficient cleaning of carpets, rugs and upholstery. Durable 55 psi pump delivers extracting solution into the carpet. The 804 Watt / 100 CFM vacuum motor efficiently recovers spent solution and soils. The black carrying-handle slides out for easy machine transport. Includes (1) 20-foot, 16/3-gauge safety power cord. Includes 1.25" x 7-foot vacuum and solution hoses and a 4" clear view upholstery tool. Model 50-1001 includes 1.25" x 7-foot vacuum and solution hoses and a 4" stainless steel upholstery tool. Specs: Tanks: roto-molded polyethylene, 3-gallon solution and recovery tanks, solution pump: 55 psi, vacuum motor: 2-stage ametek, 804 Watt / 100 CFM, voltage: 115 Volts / 76" lift, power cord: (1) 20-Foot, 16/3-gauge safety, dimensions: 21" L x 10" W x 19" H, weight: 29 lbs. 1 each
The EX-CAN-10 is a deep cleaning carpet extractor which is durable, easy to use, and affordable. It includes a polyethylene body construction, 10 gallon solution tank, and a 14.5 gallon recovery tank for fewer refills and lasting quality. 1 each
Speed Ex cord electric 5 gallon extractor with a 15 inch cleaning path. The complete package includes the removable hygienic fully cleanable 5 gallon solution/recovery tanks, insta-adjust handle, one double tuft reverse pattern chevron brush, 50-ft. safety yellow power cord and multi language operational manual. 1 each.
The iCapsol Mini Deluxe is the productive solution for carpet cleaning. The iCapsol interim carpet cleaning process cleans carpets faster, improves the appearance. OuriCapsol Encapsulating Interim Cleaning chemical breaks down and then surrounds the soil and other detergent residue from previous cleaning. It dries into a hard, non-sticky crystal, encasing the soil, in about 20 minutes, which can easily be removed by vacuuming.
- iCapsol technology encapsulates the soil in micro crystals that is easily vacuumed when carpet is dry in 20 minutes
- Unique brush system features two counter-rotating brushes to effectively clean and agitate both sides of the carpet nap
- iCapsol mini, seventeen-inch, encapsulating interim carpet cleaner
- Helps keep the carpet cleaner longer
The Bravo spotter and upholstery cleaning kit WITH HEAT is the perfect package of products for professional cleaners looking to hit the ground running. The kit includes:
- Bravo 3 gallon spotter with 55 psi, 106â€ waterlift, 2-stage vacuum and 1500 watt in-tank heater. The Bravo extractor is compact, lightweight, easy to setup, easy to use and had a retractable handle for easy transport.
- 8â€™ hose assembly with vacuum and solution line with quick connects
- Stainless steel detailing tool
- 10â€ stainless steel, single jet carpet wand
The Galaxy PRO carpet cleaning kit is the ultimate package of carpet cleaning products for professional carpet cleaners looking to hit the ground running with deep cleaning carpet extraction and restoration. The package includes:
- The 17-gallon Galaxy Pro HEAT READY carpet extractor with 500 psi, dual 3-stage vacuums, and a power prime system
- Triton light-weight carpet wand with built-in glide
- 25â€™ hose assembly with vacuum hose and high-pressure solution line with quick connects
- Heat Nâ€™Run 2000 watt external heater with 50â€™ power cord
The Wolf carpet spotter provides a compact, lightweight highly portable tool for quick carpet or upholstery spot clean-up. The Wolf spotter is ideal for spot cleaning carpets to remove spills or stains between extractions. The Wolf spotter provides users with a portable, easy to use solution for small carpet touch ups or deep cleaning heavily soiled areas.
- With a 1 Gal. tank, the wolf carpet spotter has plenty of solution capacity for the emergency small jobs that present themselves in schools, offices, food service areas or healthcare facility
- Wolf spotter has a powerful pump and vacuum motor, this very convenient machine gets the job done fast and can then be stored away out of sight
- 1 Gal. portable carpet spotter and extractor by Viper, comes with a unique carpet grooming tool. the grooming tool breaks loose dirt and soil before the jets come over and soak it with solution
- Wolf spotter's 8 ft. solution and vacuum hoses and a 21 ft. power cord allow you to cover wide areas when doing your stain removal or pre-spotting
The RESOLVE carpet extractor is CRI Bronze rated, self-contained extractor with fixed vacuum show and floating brushroll for a deep clean on soiled carpets. Nine gallon tank, 18 cleaning path and large wheels for quick, productive cleaning performance. Optional wand and hose for detail cleaning sold separately.
- Large Wheels for easy transport
- 18 in. cleaning path
- Ability to use hose attachment
- Commercial quality
The Advance ES4000 Total Carpet Care System offers complete versatility, from everyday carpet maintenance to deep restorative extraction. Upgrade from a fleet of dedicated use carpet extractors to a single high efficiency rider that offers vastly more productivity, better equipment utilization and faster cleaning. Realize productivity improvements of up to 400% over walk-behind sweepers and extractors. Clean better and clean smarter while reducing your total cost of ownership.
- Advance ES4000 lets you perform everything from daily touch ups of high traffic areas, to low-moisture cleaning, to periodic restorative extraction, all with complete control, simple, 1-touch operation and higher levels of productivity in 1 machine
- Cleans a 28 in. W path; maneuverable through standard 36 in. doorways
- Dry sweep mode with vacuum suction, dust misting and 2-stage filtration, dust misting captures dust and eliminates the need for dust bags, dry sweep up to 35,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Interim mode allows cleaned carpet to be dry and ready for use in less than 30-minutes, extract up to 14,000 sq. ft. per hour a 400% improvement over walk-behind extractors
- Restorative extraction mode deep cleans carpet, up to 7,000 sq. ft. per hour
- At just 65 dBA, the ES4000 is no louder than a person speaking; this makes daytime cleaning possible without disturbing facility occupants
The RESTORE spotter carpet extractor is ideal for spot-cleaning soiled carpets, rugs and upholstery. Removable, clear solution and recovery tanks for quick, easy changes. Large, easy roll wheels for increased portablity
- Spot Cleaning
- 1.5 Gallon
- Commercial Metal wands
- Large Wheels