Searched for "steam"
extractor and cleaner packages together. turn of a switch changes options. extends time between scheduled deep extractions.
- extraction and interim cleaning in 1 machine
- designed for maximum manueverability
- intuitive control panel for ease of use and training
- extends time and reduces wicking
The iCapsol Mini Deluxe is the productive solution for carpet cleaning. The iCapsol interim carpet cleaning process cleans carpets faster, improves the appearance. OuriCapsol Encapsulating Interim Cleaning chemical breaks down and then surrounds the soil and other detergent residue from previous cleaning. It dries into a hard, non-sticky crystal, encasing the soil, in about 20 minutes, which can easily be removed by vacuuming.
- iCapsol technology encapsulates the soil in micro crystals that is easily vacuumed when carpet is dry in 20 minutes
- Unique brush system features two counter-rotating brushes to effectively clean and agitate both sides of the carpet nap
- iCapsol mini, seventeen-inch, encapsulating interim carpet cleaner
- Helps keep the carpet cleaner longer
The RESOLVE carpet extractor is CRI Bronze rated, self-contained extractor with fixed vacuum show and floating brushroll for a deep clean on soiled carpets. Nine gallon tank, 18 cleaning path and large wheels for quick, productive cleaning performance. Optional wand and hose for detail cleaning sold separately.
- Large Wheels for easy transport
- 18 in. cleaning path
- Ability to use hose attachment
- Commercial quality
The Mini Pro is designed to productively clean carpet with less effort, resulting in time-saving productivity gains. In interest of simplicity this machine requires minimal service. It is lightweight and compact for ease of use and transportability.
- Compact deep cleaning solution
- Quickly and effectively clean and freshen up carpet surfaces with less effort
- Four gallon solution and recovery tank for home or commercial cleaning
- Solution tank designed with no-mess splash back protection and protective filter screen to remove debris
- High performance vacuum motor for faster drying time -- Extraction is no sweat
- Optional hose and hand tool to clean upholstery, stairs, autos, motor homes, boats, and other small areas
- Vac shoe with wrap-around soft-sided bumper for surface protection
- Quiet, lightweight, easy-to-use
- Designed for minimal service
- On-board holder for spotter-pre-spray bottle
- Portable and mobile
- Large 10 in. non-marking wheels for easy transport and maneuverability
- Comfort grip, adjustable handle with one-button activation and ergonomically positioned handle for balanced lifting
- Fold-down handle for easy transportation in any vehicle
The EX-SC-1020 is a 10 gallon deep cleaning carpet extractor with a 20 inch cleaning path and a 137 inch waterlift. Dual spray nozzles and stiff brushes help achieve outstanding cleaing performance on your carpets. The ergonomic handle and trigger solution also increase operator comfort to clean not only confined areas, but also large open areas. 1 each
Its easy to see why the Clipper 12 is the industrys most productive mid-sized carpet extractor. The ergonomic design and intuitive control panel make this a very user-friendly model. Itspowerful V AC motor and floating VAC shoe ensure that your floors are restored to like-new condition.
- Convenient fingertip controls for operator comfort
- Recovery tank lifts off for easy dumping
- Powerfully cleans even the dirtiest of carpets
- Floating VAC shoe follows the contour of the floor for better results
- Deep extraction performance durable design
Watch your carpet transform back to its original state with the powerful, high-speed Admiral 8. Make quick work of your soiled oors with the impressive cleaning value of this machine. Everything about it is a breeze to use from the intuitive, ergonomic controls to the easy to adjust brush settings.
- Adjustable handle with easy-to-use, fingertip controls for superior maneuverability and operator comfort
- Efficiently deep cleans carpet
- Floating vacuum shoe for superior recovery
- Deep extraction value
- Robust design built for reliability
Ideal for facilities with smaller amounts of carpet, the compact AquaClean 12ST extractor houses a 5-gallon solution tank that cleans 1,000 square feet of carpet without refilling. the single spray jet technology used in the AquaClean 12ST will cover a 12-inch cleaning path without leaving streaks or clogging. The aerodynamically engineered and advanced design of the laminar flow vacuum shoe provides smooth airflow and equal suction, allowing for better recovery of dirty solution.
- The single spray jet technology used in the AquaClean 12ST will cover a 12-inch cleaning path without leaving streaks or clogging.
- The AquaClean 12 is aerodynamically engineered and advanced design of the laminar flow vacuum shoe provides smooth airflow and equal suction, allowing for better recovery of dirty solution.
- The AquaClean 12ST extractors simplified control panel illustrates the four easy operational steps. One master button turns the machine on and off. The solution flow switch dispenses water at an optimal flow rate to prevent over-wetting the carpet, which can harbor allergens and increase drying time.
- The AquaClean 12ST extractor includes a tools-free removable cylindrical brush with a storage position that allows the brush to be stored off the floor when not in use.
It is easy to see why the Cadet 7 is such a popular extractor. It has proven itself as a reliable, robust machine that deep cleans carpets to like-new. Operator controls are intuitive and ergonomic for hours of pain-free operation.
- Efficiently deep cleans carpet
- Floating vacuum shoe for superior recovery
- No-hose design makes it simple to lift and empty
- Ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue
Meets the multiple cleaning needs of today. Cleans both soft and hard floor surfaces. Maximum efficiency and flexibility are gained because staff are able to go from pre-spraying and extracting on carpeted floors, to scrubbing hard floors with just one machine. The operator can choose between the fast drying Lift Low-moisture cleaning mode or the deep extraction Restoration mode for heavily soiled areas. Both modes are CRI Seal Approved.
AquaPLUS and AquaPLUS AXP battery-powered carpet extractors feature Advances patented LIFT low-moisture technology for a clean that receives the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval for soil removal and dry times. AquaPLUS extractors with LIFT (Low-moisture, Indirect spray, Fast dry time, True cleaning) feature a patented spray system. The single-spray nozzle design eliminates streaking that can lead to delayed drying. The fast dry time of the AquaPLUS extractors make them ideal solutions for daytime cleaning. No other extractors will deliver a certified deep clean and get people back on your carpets in less than 30-minutes.
- AquaPLUS extractors help protect your carpet investment, while meeting green-cleaning standards outlined in the new GS-42 guidelines; the patented AXP system on the AquaPLUS AXP extractor provides the flexibility to clean with any detergent, including those that are green certified
- At just 69 dBA, AquaPLUS meets LEED-EBs IEQ credit guidelines for quiet operation; with LIFT technology and CRI certification, AquaPLUS extractors are the greenest carpet extractors in the industry
- Unique deep treat single-pass, pre-spray feature on the AquaPLUS AXP, eliminates clumsy hand-held spray bottles and allows the proper application of pre-spray chemical, minimizing chemical use and costs; fast dry times, battery-operation and a pre-spray feature contribute to increased productivity in your facility
- AquaPlus battery walk-behind carpet extractor utilized dual counter rotating brushes to enhance the cleaning performance and reduce carpet wear versus vacuums
The BRC 46/76 W and Commodore 20 have a low prole and compact design, allowing for exceptional maneuverability in small areas. The vacuum shoe provides superior solution recovery and fast dry times. These highly productive models clean at 5,000 ft. so you can do more with less. Its unique VAC shoe provides better recovery and faster dry times, allowing you to open your floors for traffic sooner.
- Cleans 5,000 ft. per hour
- The most value per gallon capacity in the industry
- 20 Gal. capacity reduces drains and refills
- Self-propelled design for consistent operator productivity
- All-in-one controls and ergonomically designed handle simplify use and increase operator comfort