Searched for "steam"
The restore spot cleaner is an ultra-portable, commercial-grade carpet extractor. Five-foot hose is ideal for spot-cleaning carpet, stairs, area rugs, upholstery and other hard-to-reach areas. Powerful suction and 6 in. scrub brush work in tandem on deep dirt and stains. Large-capacity 0.75 Gal. tank is removable and easy to fill and empty. Ultimate Carpet Cleaner (SC20A and SC25A) sold separately.
- Exceptional clean - achieve an exceptional deep spot clean with 6 scrub brush and powerful suction
- Commercial design - this business is hard on your equipment, that's why we build tough, durable machines that take on wear and tear so your business can keep running
- Multi-surface cleaning - 5 ft. hose with 6-scrub brush work in tandem on deep dirt and stains for use on multiple surfaces carpet, stairs, area rugs and upholstery
- Portability - weighs 12.8 lbs. so you can clean anywhere
The Reliant from HOST is an excellent starter machine that is superior for small cleaning jobs and cleaning carpeted stairs. Counter-rotating brushes lift pile to revive matted traffic lanes and dislodge soil from carpet fibers for deep cleaning. The Reliant can be upgraded to include all of the features of the Freestyle. Excellent starter machine Superior for small cleaning jobs Counter-rotating brushes lift pile to revive matted traffic lanes and dislodge soil from carpet fibers for deep cleaning Ideal for cleaning carpeted stairs. 1 each
The Wolf carpet spotter provides a compact, lightweight highly portable tool for quick carpet or upholstery spot clean-up. The Wolf spotter is ideal for spot cleaning carpets to remove spills or stains between extractions. The Wolf spotter provides users with a portable, easy to use solution for small carpet touch ups or deep cleaning heavily soiled areas.
- With a 1 Gal. tank, the wolf carpet spotter has plenty of solution capacity for the emergency small jobs that present themselves in schools, offices, food service areas or healthcare facility
- Wolf spotter has a powerful pump and vacuum motor, this very convenient machine gets the job done fast and can then be stored away out of sight
- 1 Gal. portable carpet spotter and extractor by Viper, comes with a unique carpet grooming tool. the grooming tool breaks loose dirt and soil before the jets come over and soak it with solution
- Wolf spotter's 8 ft. solution and vacuum hoses and a 21 ft. power cord allow you to cover wide areas when doing your stain removal or pre-spotting
Powerful, versatile, and durable carpet cleaning machine. Comes equipped with 50' Solution and Vacuum Hose. Two 3-Stage vacuum motors capable of 235" water lift and 120 PSI solution pump. Constructed from Aircraft Aluminum for durability.
- Powerful, versatile, and durable carpet cleaning machine
- Comes equipped with 50 ft. Solution Hose, 50 ft. Vacuum Hose and 12" Floor Wand
- Waste tank outlet valve drains dirty water directly into the toilet
- Dirty Water Tank Size: 16 Gallon
- Two 3-Stage vacuum motors capable of 235" water lift
- 120 PSI solution pump
- Constructed from Aircraft Aluminum for durability
Featuring LIFT as well as our Dual Cleaning Mode technologies, the ES300 XP and ES400 XLP allow you to perform deep cleaning or interim cleaning with super-quick dry times. With the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval, you can be certain that these machines thoroughly remove dirt and water. The ES300XP also meets the highest standards in the industry to help extend the life of your carpets.
- Multiple new features that decrease time to clean, the ES300XP was designed to improve staff productivity; the operator can select from 4 cleaning modes right on the control panel to address the level of clean required for your facility
- ES300XP was built for optimal convenience and simplicity; with a floating brush head that automatic all adjusts to the carpet height to a front mount drain hose, which makes emptying the tank much more convenient and less prone to spilling
- ES300XP was designed with an innovative brush head to create greater contact with the carpet and improved suction; this feature ensures more water is removed from the carpet leaving them dryer and ready to use more quickly
- ES300XP was designed to be compact to make storage and portability much easier for our customers
It is easy to see why the Cadet 7 is such a popular extractor. It has proven itself as a reliable, robust machine that deep cleans carpets to like-new. Operator controls are intuitive and ergonomic for hours of pain-free operation.
- Efficiently deep cleans carpet
- Floating vacuum shoe for superior recovery
- No-hose design makes it simple to lift and empty
- Ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue
E88900 GeneSys 15 Small Area Cleaning Machine - The Betco GeneSys 15 is the next generation cleaning system. Even more exciting is the availability of optional cleaning tools that allow the closed loop cleaning system to be used on carpet, upholstery, vertical surfaces, and many other hard to clean areas. The cleaning tools create 4 machines in 1. Experience the next generation in small area cleaning.
- Multiple brush options for a variety of different surfaces
- Folding ergonomic handle for operator comfort and compact storage
- Removable tanks for easy filing, emptying, and clean-up
- Full operation in forward and reverse
The RESTORE carpet extractor is a commercial-grade cleaner with metal wand and floor tool for the removal of stains. Easy to operate with independent switches for vacuum and pump. Large wheels for easy transport.
- Large area cleaning
- Commercial metal wands
- 10 Gallon
- 100 PSI
The Galaxy 2000 carpet cleaning kit is the ideal package for professional carpet cleaners looking to hit the ground running with deep cleaning heated carpet extraction and restoration. The kit includes:
- The 12-gallon Galaxy 2000 HEAT READY carpet extractor with adjustable 500 psi, dual 3-stage vacuums, and power prime
- Triton light-weight carpet wand with built-in glide
- 25â€™ vacuum hose and high-pressure solution system
- Heat Nâ€™Run 2000 watt external heater with 50â€™ power cord
Demo - AquaClean self-contained carpet extractors have fully variable brush height adjustment controls. Simple, intuitive controls reduce training time and facilitate easy operation. No-tools removable brush and vacuum shoe for easy maintenance. Aggressive brush provides deeper cleaning and propels the machine with just two fingers. Aerodynamically engineered vacuum shoe for improved water recovery and faster dry times. Optional hard floor kit converts any AquaClean into a small hard floor scrubber. 1 each.
E87304 Fiberpro 8 Gal. Self Contained Extractor. Betco carpet extractors effectively clean all types of carpeting. A simple design makes training easy and reduces operator fatigue. Multiple brush settings allow for maximum deep cleaning of carpets and superior recovery reduces dry times.- 1 machine
- 8 Gal. solution and Recovery Capacity
- Floating vacuum shoe for superior water recovery
- Eight brush height settings for maximum performance
- Simple design with easy to use controls
- Certified by the carpet and rug institute
15 gal. capacity, 50-500 psi, Heated, 13" (330mm) High Airflow Titanium Carpet wand with 2 Unijets, 15-ft. (4.5m) vacuum and solution hoses. 2-40 ft(12.2m) Hospital Grade safety yellow electrical cords (dual cord 15A each cord). Hand tool sold separately. CRI certified - Gold Cleaning Performance with High Airflow Titanium wand & Platinum when used with Orbio solution.
Make spots magically disappear with the Presto 3. When you need to quickly remove spots there is not a more convenient and easy to use option. Designed to be portable and lightweight, this machine features 1.16 HP motor and a 55 psi pump to clean deep down into the carpet.
- Convenient 2 Gal. capacity and well-balanced design provide quick and easy cleaning of carpet spots/stains
- 1.16 HP vacuum motor and 55 psi pump provide more aggressive cleaning and drying power
- Translucent recovery tank enables user to monitor recovery water level
- Accommodates a variety of tools for any spot or fabric type
The EX-CAN-10 is a deep cleaning carpet extractor which is durable, easy to use, and affordable. It includes a polyethylene body construction, 10 gallon solution tank, and a 14.5 gallon recovery tank for fewer refills and lasting quality. 1 each
Speed Ex cord electric 5 gallon extractor with a 15 inch cleaning path. The complete package includes the removable hygienic fully cleanable 5 gallon solution/recovery tanks, insta-adjust handle, one double tuft reverse pattern chevron brush, 50-ft. safety yellow power cord and multi language operational manual. 1 each.
The BRC 46/76 W and Commodore 20 have a low prole and compact design, allowing for exceptional maneuverability in small areas. The vacuum shoe provides superior solution recovery and fast dry times. These highly productive models clean at 5,000 ft. so you can do more with less. Its unique VAC shoe provides better recovery and faster dry times, allowing you to open your floors for traffic sooner.
- Cleans 5,000 ft. per hour
- The most value per gallon capacity in the industry
- 20 Gal. capacity reduces drains and refills
- Self-propelled design for consistent operator productivity
- All-in-one controls and ergonomically designed handle simplify use and increase operator comfort
Change from interim to deep extraction cleaning process at the turn of a switchâ€”no mechanical changeover required. With the interim method using the iCapsol Encapsulating chemical, the carpet is dry and ready for traffic in about 20 minutes. iCapsol interim cleaning process extends the time before re-soiling occurs and reduces wicking. 1 each.
Features and Benefits:
- exceptional maneuverability and a low profile; their compact design makes it easy to operate in small areas.
- Dual floating counter-rotating brushes agitate and permeate the cleaning solution into both sides of the carpet nap for even, thorough cleaning and improved carpet appearance.
- Dual floating vac shoes with friction-reducing glides provide consistent contact even over uneven surfaces for unmatched cleaning.
- Optional battery exchange system is available to extend run time
- Easy access to components for maintenance.
The Advance ES4000 Total Carpet Care System offers complete versatility, from everyday carpet maintenance to deep restorative extraction. Upgrade from a fleet of dedicated use carpet extractors to a single high efficiency rider that offers vastly more productivity, better equipment utilization and faster cleaning. Realize productivity improvements of up to 400% over walk-behind sweepers and extractors. Clean better and clean smarter while reducing your total cost of ownership.
- Advance ES4000 lets you perform everything from daily touch ups of high traffic areas, to low-moisture cleaning, to periodic restorative extraction, all with complete control, simple, 1-touch operation and higher levels of productivity in 1 machine
- Cleans a 28 in. W path; maneuverable through standard 36 in. doorways
- Dry sweep mode with vacuum suction, dust misting and 2-stage filtration, dust misting captures dust and eliminates the need for dust bags, dry sweep up to 35,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Interim mode allows cleaned carpet to be dry and ready for use in less than 30-minutes, extract up to 14,000 sq. ft. per hour a 400% improvement over walk-behind extractors
- Restorative extraction mode deep cleans carpet, up to 7,000 sq. ft. per hour
- At just 65 dBA, the ES4000 is no louder than a person speaking; this makes daytime cleaning possible without disturbing facility occupants
Minuteman's Gotcha! Is a portable spot removal system that packs a big punch when tackling extraction applications. A large 2-gallon solution/recovery tank allows for cleaning multiple spots between refills. The compact and lightweight, rotationally molded, polyethylene tanks make up a highly durable yet manageable cleaning system that can be maneuvered with ease. Gotcha! Can be quickly rolled from job to job on 4" wheels or carried by the operator via the handy carrying strap or built-in handle. 1 each
The EX-SC-412 is a 4 gallon self contained extractor. The lift off recovery tank on this extractor lets the operator empty the tank into a drain or sink with ease. It has a 1.5hp, 2 stage motor and a water lift of 91.5 inches. It also comes with a 25 foot, 16 guage power cord. The folding handle design adjusts to multiple positions for operator comfort. 1 each
The Renown self contained carpet extractor is designed to provide for maximum cleaning effectiveness and productivity while being simple to use for operators. Clean up to 2,300 sq. ft. of carpet per hour . Easy-to-use and easy-to-service design. 10 gal solution tank and 7 gal recovery tank. Simple, easy-to-use controls.
- Renown self-contained extractor has a compact design making it highly maneuverable
- Renown self-contained extractor offers a 16 in. cleaning path and 10 Gal. tank to allow for highly productive carpet extraction
- Renown brand cleaning equipment are designed with intuitive, easy to understand controls allowing operators to use them with minimal training
- Renown brand cleaning equipment is designed for maximum durability to withstand the demands of commercial cleaning applications
The Bravo spotter and upholstery & carpet cleaning kit WITH HEAT is the perfect package of products for professional cleaners looking to hit the ground running. The kit includes:
- Bravo 3 gallon spotter with 55 psi, 106â€ waterlift, 2-stage vacuum and 1500 watt in-tank heater. The Bravo extractor is compact, lightweight, easy to setup, easy to use and had a retractable handle for easy transport.
- 8â€™ hose assembly with vacuum and solution line with quick connects
- Stainless steel detailing tool
- 10â€ stainless steel, single jet carpet wand
The ES300ST self-contained carpet extractor has received the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval. You can be certain that these machines thoroughly remove dirt and water. The ES300ST also meets the highest standards in the industry to help extend the life of your carpets.
- Multiple new features that decrease time to clean, the ES300ST was designed to improve staff productivity; the operator can select from 4 cleaning modes right on the control panel to address the level of clean required for your facility
- ES300ST was built for optimal convenience and simplicity; with a floating brush head that automatically adjusts to the carpet height to a front mount drain hose, which makes emptying the tank much more convenient and less prone to spilling
- ES300ST was designed with an innovative brush head to create greater contact with the carpet and improved suction; this feature ensures more water is removed from the carpet leaving them dryer and ready to use more quickly
- ES300ST was designed to be compact to make storage and portability much easier for our customers
The Ambassador Jr. offers quick and thorough cleanup for small applications. Solution & Recovery Tanks 6 Gal. Removable recovery tank. 1 hp, 2 stage vac motor with 3 quick disconnect spray jets. 1 each
Commercial application steam cleaner for continuous professional use. Heats quickly and allows for continuous refilling. 9 minutes to heat water tank.
- two tank system
- dual boiler heating elemants
- avg water temp is 209 degrees
- DISCONTINUED - REPLACED WITH SG4
Featuring LIFT as well as our Dual Cleaning Mode technologies, the ES300 XP and ES400 XLP allow you to perform deep cleaning or interim cleaning with super-quick dry times. With the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval, you can be certain that these machines not only thoroughly remove dirt and water. The ES400 XLP also meets the highest standards in the industry to help extend the life of your carpets.
- Multiple new features that decrease time to clean, the ES400XLP was designed to improve staff productivity; the operator can select from 4 cleaning modes right on the control panel to address the level of clean required for your facility
- ES400XLP was built for optimal convenience and simplicity; with a floating brush head that automatically adjusts to the carpet height to a front mount drain hose, which makes emptying the tank much more convenient and less prone to spilling
- ES400XLP was designed with an innovative brush head to create greater contact with the carpet and improved suction; this feature ensures more water is removed from the carpet leaving them dryer and ready to use more quickly
- ES400XLP was designed to be compact to make storage and portability much easier for our customers
The RESTORE heated carpet extractor is a commercial-grade cleaner with metal wand and floor tool for the removal of stains. Easy to operate with independent switches for heater, vacuum and pump. Large wheels for easy transport.
- Quickly clean large areas with 100 psi of water pressure, heated option and a 10 Gal. tank
- Commercial-grade metal wand and floor tool for exceptional cleaning power
- Large, independent switches for vacuum, pump, or heater
- Top-loading solution tanks and front-mounted drain hose simplifies filling and emptying
Watch your carpet transform back to its original state with the powerful, high-speed Admiral 8. Make quick work of your soiled oors with the impressive cleaning value of this machine. Everything about it is a breeze to use from the intuitive, ergonomic controls to the easy to adjust brush settings.
- Adjustable handle with easy-to-use, fingertip controls for superior maneuverability and operator comfort
- Efficiently deep cleans carpet
- Floating vacuum shoe for superior recovery
- Deep extraction value
- Robust design built for reliability
extractor and cleaner packages together. turn of a switch changes options. extends time between scheduled deep extractions.
- extraction and interim cleaning in 1 machine
- designed for maximum manueverability
- intuitive control panel for ease of use and training
- extends time and reduces wicking
Ideal for facilities with smaller amounts of carpet, the compact AquaClean 12ST extractor houses a 5-gallon solution tank that cleans 1,000 square feet of carpet without refilling. the single spray jet technology used in the AquaClean 12ST will cover a 12-inch cleaning path without leaving streaks or clogging. The aerodynamically engineered and advanced design of the laminar flow vacuum shoe provides smooth airflow and equal suction, allowing for better recovery of dirty solution.
- The single spray jet technology used in the AquaClean 12ST will cover a 12-inch cleaning path without leaving streaks or clogging.
- The AquaClean 12 is aerodynamically engineered and advanced design of the laminar flow vacuum shoe provides smooth airflow and equal suction, allowing for better recovery of dirty solution.
- The AquaClean 12ST extractors simplified control panel illustrates the four easy operational steps. One master button turns the machine on and off. The solution flow switch dispenses water at an optimal flow rate to prevent over-wetting the carpet, which can harbor allergens and increase drying time.
- The AquaClean 12ST extractor includes a tools-free removable cylindrical brush with a storage position that allows the brush to be stored off the floor when not in use.
The Fivestar is a compact, self-contained carpet extractor with powerful brush agitation, and 85 psi solution pump and a powerful vacuum system that is ideal for quickly getting up spills and spots and effectively cleaning carpets. Only 40 lbs., light enough for anyone to handle Compact body design and fold-down handle make it a breeze to transport and store. The patented built-in solution and recovery tank that can be used as a portable bucket. A revolutionary bladder design allows you to fill and empty out of the same bucket and eliminates the need to pour solution into the carpet extractor. Simply fill the bucket, set it on the carpet extractor, close the lid and begin cleaning. No more spills or mess. Easy Service: Remove two screws and the machine opens like a clamshell for easy access to the equipment bay. The Fivestar is small enough to clean carpet in tight spaces and corners yet powerful enough to perform well in any commercial setting where spot cleaning and maintenance cleaning of carpets is essential. Patented self-leveling, self-adjusting vacuum shoe delivers optimum surface contact for outstanding water and soil recovery on any type of carpet Simple to operate with minimal training.
- Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush and vacuum shoe for easy cleaning of all carpet lengths and uneven floors plus longer brush life
- Full complement of optional accessories attaches to back of unit for cleaning upholstery, stairs, etc.
- Handle adjusts to operator height and folds down for easy storage
- Patented lift-off bucket with bladder makes filling and emptying incredibly easy
- See-through recovery dome
- Side extension for cleaning right to baseboards
- Upright-mounted motor and intercooler system combine for long-lasting operation
It has never been easier and more enjoyable to clean your carpets Designed to be the ultimate in maneuverability and productivity, the Windsor Krcher Group Armada BRC 40/22 is driving innovation forward. Enjoy the superior ergonomics of extracting while walking forward The extractor deck rotates to allow cleaning in any direction. This new extractor provides anywhere from 30-60% productivity improvement in addition to reduced dry times. Our cleaning technology provides productive interim and deepextraction cleaning in one machine.
- Only self-contained walk behind extractor to allow for forward movement
- Our cleaning technology provides a 40% reduction in carpet dry times
- Walk forward ergonomics
- Real world practicality