Towel Dispenser Accessories & Parts
The Scott Pro Hard Roll Towel Dispenser Systems are designed with innovative internal dispensing that plug and play to give you the flexibility to build a dispenser customized to meet your requirements. The Stainless Steel Recessed Dispenser Housing with Trim Panel, when combined with one of the electronic Automatic or Manual Dispensers provides touchless technology with the bacteria-reducing benefits of drying with paper towels. This dispenser supports and promotes better hand and surface hygiene. The dispenser must be ordered separately.
- Scott Pro Recessed Dispenser Housing with Trim Panel
- Stainless Steel housing gives your paper towel dispenser a sleek look
- Unit measures 17.62 in. x 22 in. x 5.0 in.
- Works with compatible Hard Roll Paper Towel Dispenser (sold separately)
- When installed properly and used with corresponding product, this dispenser meets ADA Standard 28 CFR Part 36, local rules may vary
Mounting bracket allows the enMotion Recessed Electronic or SofPull Recessed Towel Dispensers to be easily mounted on the wall. Helping maintain the facilities professional look. Wall Mount Collar for Wall Mounting enMotion or SofPull Recessed Electronic Towel Dispensers.
- Mounting bracket
- Maintain the facilities professional look
- enMotion recessed electronic or Sofpull recessed towel dispensers
- Stainless steel
Scott Pro provides state of the art solutions to maximize productivity. Are you ready for a dispenser designed to adapt and change with your needs? Meet the Manual Hard Roll Paper Towel Module (for Blue Core Rolls) from Scott Pro. These innovative internal dispensing modules plug and play to give you the flexibility to build a dispenser customized to meet your requirements (pair it with compatible Dispenser Housings). The dispensers" controlled manual delivery offers the hygiene of touchless dispensing without the batteries. The system combines touchless technology with the bacteria-reducing benefits of drying with paper towels, supporting and promoting better hand and surface hygiene.
- Scott Pro Hard Roll Paper Towel Black, 1 / Case; Use with Blue Core Paper Towels Only
- Use with compatible System Housings; ADA-compliant when properly installed and when using recommended compatible paper towels
- Dispenses one 8" diameter roll of 700' or 1150' product plus stub roll, utilizing core plug mounting; Advances and cuts an 11.75" of paper towel when activated
- No-touch dispensing system helps reduce the spread of germs, because guests only touch the towel they use (all without the need of batteries)
- Durable dispenser includes an emergency feed knob, choice of key-activated spring lock or push-button operation and translucent sides (so you can see when to refill)
The 24-Volt transformer in the kit is UL listed, double insulated, and equipped with a standard 3 pole NEMA plug intended for mounting into a standard 120-Volt NEMA duplex outlet. The power supply is equipped with a nine (3 m) low voltage outlet cord terminated with a polarized connector for attachment with a mating connector of the Battery Box Power Adapter. For warranty purposes, it is required that the power supply must plug into an A/C outlet that is not accessible to the dispenser user.
- SKU 59479 is a 110-Volt AC to 24-Volt AC converter, designed to work with GP towel dispensers, including the enMotion, SKU 59466
- 24-Volt transformer in the kit is UL listed, double insulated, and equipped with a standard 3 pole NEMA plug intended for mounting into a standard 120-Volt NEMA duplex outlet
- Power supply output cord is intended to route through the mounting wall of the dispenser, this is a low voltage, energy limited circuit, like those used for thermostats, in this application, there is no requirement for an electrical box or strain relief where the wire exits in the wall
- 110-Volt AC to 24-Volt AC converter, designed to work with GP towel dispensers
Tork filler panel is a commercial-strength, Stainless steel filler panel used with Tork wall recessed paper towel dispensers.
GP Dispenser key for most dispensers with lock mechanism. Works with most locking GP, former James River, Fort Howard and Fort James dispensers. 1 each.