Cleaning Tools & Supplies
The Rubbermaid Commercial WaveBrake Mop Bucket and Down Press Wringer Combo features specially designed WaveBrake baffles to reduce splashing by up to 40% for a safer environment, cleaner floors and improved productivity. WaveBrake down press wringers provide the flexibility to manage the wetness of the mop according to each cleaning situation. Designed to give users the feel and control that only WaveBrake can deliver, these wringers are 30% more efficient than side press wringers and more durably constructed - tested to last more than 40,000 wringing cycles. The average injection-molded wringer only lasts approximately 860 wringing cycles. An ergonomic tubular steel handle has a comfort grip while non-marking casters help keep floors looking their best. Accepts optional dirty water bucket (sold separately). For heavy-duty mopping jobs. Accepts Dirty Water Bucket (sold separately) that offers separation for cleaner, less slippery floors. Accommodates 16 oz. to 24 oz. mop heads. Capacity Range (Volume) [Minimum]: 26 Qt., Capacity Range (Volume) [Maximum]: 35 Qt., Material(s): Plastic, Color(s): Brown.
- Tested to exceed 40,000 wringing cycles
- Premium tubular steel and structural web molded plastic
- WaveBrake buckets works with both Rubbermaid high capacity cleaning cart and Rubbermaid HYGEN cleaning carts/accepts optional dirty water bucket
- Non-marking casters help protect floors
- Wave-disrupting baffles reduce splashing by up to 40% for a safer environment
- Non-marking casters
Swiffer Steam boost pads gives you a great clean on virtually any floor in your home. Steam activated cleaning pads tackle tough messes. Utilizes steam as a natural sanitizer when used as directed.
- Cleans what mops can leave behind
- Powerful steam for a deep clean
- Safe on marble and stone, ceramic tile, vinyl and linoleum, sealed wood and laminate
- Thick textured steam cloths trap and lock away dirt and grime
The Rubbermaid Commercial Dusting Tool refill has multiple dusting uses in your home of commercial location. This is a white cotton dust mitt only. T410 Dusting Tool is available and sold separately.
- Flexi-duster frame and handle combined with the dust mitt provide effective, convenient off-the-floor dusting
- Can be worn on the hand or used with the flexi-duster tool (T410)
- Easy setup
Choose from Unger's professional window cleaning tools for traditional window care and maintenance. Carefully selected, high quality materials ensure the best performance. Stainless steel S Channel complete with ErgoTec Soft Replacement Rubber.
- Channel fits on ErgoTec and Pro stainless steel handles
- Notched system securely holds squeegee rubber in place, preventing side-to-side slipping, wobbling or bending
- Offers variable positioning options
- Soft rubber is ideal for cooler temperatures
The Ultra Cloth is carefully manufactured using the highest quality materials available to guarantee superior cleaning performance. The cloths provide optimal soil pick-up properties for excellent cleaning and hygiene results. Cloths are designed for use on a multitude of surfaces to be cleaned.
- High quality microfiber material
- Colored cloth options allow for pre-designated cleaning applications, helping to reduce the potential for cross-contamination
- Cloths are washable and reusable; over 500 times
- 80% polyester 20% polyamide
The Carlisle vehicle brush line consists of flo-thru styles brushes that are all specifically designed to provide professional results. The flo-thru design delivers a constant flow of water while cleaning. Soft bristles are designed for scratch-free cleaning.
- Densely filled with flagged polystyrene bristles
- Dual surface block brush design keeps the bristles working at almost every angle
- Plastic foam block resists water
- Flo-thru block evenly distributes water across the face of the brush