Searched for "sellars Wypall renown wipers"
Pound for pound, WypAll X60 Cloths absorb more than two times as much water as rags. They bring the absorbing power of HydroKnit technology (for superior absorbency) to a lighter-weight cloth. Designed to outperform laundered rags, WypAll X60 Cloths help raise the standard for general-purpose cloths at a terrific value. They don't use adhesives or binders, so they'll leave no residue behind, and they're reinforced for strength when wet or dry. They can be used for applying thinners and solvents, in cable lubricant removal, adhesive cleaning and removing grease and soil in tight areas. These cleaning towels come in a pop-up box dispenser and are so sturdy that they can often be used more than once (once you've used them a few times, they're disposable). They're designed to reduce waste so you spend less. When effectiveness and value top your list of criteria, you can trust WypAll X60 Reusable Wipes to deliver.
- 126 cloths / box, 10 boxes / case, 1260 cloths / case
- WypAll X60 Cloths are absorbent and reinforced to stay strong for cleaning performance in light duty tasks; they absorb water faster than rags
- Each white commercial paper towel measures 9.1â€ x 16.8â€ and dispenses one at a time from the box
- These lightweight cloths contain no adhesives or binders, yet they hold together and don't leave residues behind
- To create an effective general purpose industrial cloth, WypAll combined proprietary HydroKnit fast absorbing technology with reinforced structure, so you get durability at a great value
Whether you're cleaning up grease or soaking up spills, it pays to use the best supplies. Trust the WypAll Brand, the one that sets the standard for excellence in cloths. WypAll X80 Extended Use Cloths feature innovations like high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material and are durable for scrubbing. These contaminant-free commercial cloths are a favorite replacement for industrial cloth towels, which can harbor dangerous chemicals, such as lead (In a 2003 Gradient study, 100% of the sampled laundered shop towels tested, lead was detected at levels that may exceed health based exposure guidelines.). WypAll X80 are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and durability, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in industrial and manufacturing businesses. The reusable cloths are reinforced for strength when wet and dry. These bulk cloths are a great alternative â€“ safer and more efficient â€“ to replace laundered rental shop towels or and cleaning towels. Use them for heavy duty machine- and part-wiping, wiping metal shavings, prepping surfaces with solvents and cleaning rough surfaces. After all, every business gets dirty. But for the toughest grease and grime, you can trust Wypall X80 Cloths.
- This blue jumbo roll contains 475 WypAll X80 Extended Use Cloths sheets (each is 12.5" x 13.4")
- Proprietary HydroKnit technology is fast absorbing to wick away moisture
- Durable wipes absorb more water and oil than textile shop rags and stay strong for superior performance
- Disposable cloths clean oil, dirt, grime and solvents, while remaining resistant to harsh cleaning agents
- These wipes are fresh and clean every time and are a safer alternative to laundered rental shop towels or cloth rags (which can harbor dangerous chemicals like lead, even after washing, according to a 2013 Gradient study)
- 475 sheets/jumbo roll
- 1-jumbo roll/case
- Wipers measure 12.5 in. x 13.4 in.
- Durable WYPALL*
- Wipes are fresh and clean every time and are a safer alternative to laundered rental shop towels or cloth rags
- Laundered cloth rags and shop towels can harbor dangerous chemicals like lead, even after washing, according to a 2013 gradient study
If youâ€™ve been using either laundered shop towels or textile shop rags, you can trust Wypall X70 reusable paper towels. WypAll X70 are heavy duty cloths, with high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material. WypAll X70 premium industrial cloths are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and tear resistance, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in a variety of industrial and manufacturing industries. Plus, they come in a convenient Brag Box (dispenses one at a time, as an alternative to a box of rags) and are so sturdy that they can often be used more than once (once youâ€™ve used them a few times, theyâ€™re disposable). They are designed to clean surfaces and tools, making them a must-have for the HVAC, automotive, manufacturing and industrial industries. When youâ€™re running a business, it pays to use the very best supplies and WypAll fits the bill.
- 1 case = 1 Brag Box, 152 sheets
- WypAll X70 are durable, absorbent cloths that stay strong for cleaning performance
- Each industrial cloth measures 12.5" x 16.8" and cleans oil, dirt, grime and solvents; the Brag Box is designed for easy one-at-a-time dispensing
- The wicking power of HydroKnit picks up water almost instantly, and hangs on for fewer drips; Laundered shop rags can't match that kind of performance
- Pound for pound, WYPALL X70 Manufactured Rags hold more oil than rental shop towels and shop rags; One pop-up box replaces 10 lbs. of rags