Searched for "mop bucket"
Bucket Capacity (Gal.)
Cleaning Tool Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Rubbermaid Commercial Products Wave Brake 35 Qt. Down-Press Combo
Item # RCP757788BR
The Rubbermaid Commercial WaveBrake Mop Bucket and Down Press Wringer Combo features specially designed WaveBrake baffles to reduce splashing by up to 40% for a safer environment, cleaner floors and improved productivity. WaveBrake down press wringers provide the flexibility to manage the wetness of the mop according to each cleaning situation. Designed to give users the feel and control that only WaveBrake can deliver, these wringers are 30% more efficient than side press wringers and more durably constructed - tested to last more than 40,000 wringing cycles. The average injection-molded wringer only lasts approximately 860 wringing cycles. An ergonomic tubular steel handle has a comfort grip while non-marking casters help keep floors looking their best. Accepts optional dirty water bucket (sold separately). For heavy-duty mopping jobs. Accepts Dirty Water Bucket (sold separately) that offers separation for cleaner, less slippery floors. Accommodates 16 to 24 oz. mop heads. Capacity Range (Volume) [Min]: 26 Qt.; Capacity Range (Volume) [Max]: 35 Qt.; Material(s): Plastic; Color(s): Brown.
- Tested to exceed 40,000 wringing cycles
- Premium tubular steel and structural web molded plastic
- WaveBrake buckets works with both rubbermaid high capacity cleaning cart and rubbermaid HYGEN cleaning carts/ accepts optional dirty water bucket
- Non-marking casters help protect floors
- Tested to exceed 100,000 wringing cycles; lasts twice as long as the side-press combo
- Non-marking casters