Searched for "mop bucket"
The Rubbermaid Commercial WaveBrake Mop Bucket and Down Press Wringer Combo features specially designed WaveBrake baffles to reduce splashing by up to 40% for a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity. WaveBrake down press wringers provide the flexibility to manage the wetness of the mop according to each cleaning situation. Designed to give users the feel and control that only WaveBrake can deliver, these wringers are 30% more efficient than side press wringers and more durably constructed - tested to last more than 50,000 wringing cycles. The average injection-molded wringer only lasts approximately 860 wringing cycles. An ergonomic tubular steel handle has a comfort grip while non-marking casters help keep floors looking their best. This massive mop bucket is perfect for the largest commercial cleaning jobs and offers a foot-pedal water evacuation system that eliminates the need for lifting and reduces potential worker injury. Accepts optional dirty water bucket (sold separately).
- Massive capacity for the largest commercial cleaning jobs
- Foot pedal water evacuation eliminates lifting and reduces potential worker injury
- Tested to exceed 50,000 wringing cycles
- Ergonomic handle with a comfort grip for reduced fatigue
- Non-marking casters help protect floors
- Wavebrake buckets works with both Rubbermaid high capacity cleaning cart and Rubbermaid hygiene cleaning carts
- Wave-disrupting baffles reduce splashing by up to 40% for a safer environment
The Splash Guard bucket is 26 Qt. has 3 in. all swivel non-marking grey casters and a bail for ease of lifting. The internal, molded-in graduations make solution dilution easier. The 26 Qt. capacity is idea for smaller areas and where storage space is limited.
- Molded-in hand grip on bucket aids in lifting and pouring
- 26 Qt. capacity is idea for smaller areas and where storage space is limited
- Molded-in bucket graduations make mixing a solution easier
- Built-in bail stop makes pouring easier and safer
The IMPACT Plastic Squeeze Wringer has a unique hopper. It accommodates 12 - 32 oz. mop heads. It is constructed of structural foam for enhanced durability.
- Splash guard water vents eliminates squirting and splashing
- Reinforced nylon bearings for smooth operation
- 1-piece welded steel handle for durability
- Structural polyethylene wringer