Searched for "mop bucket"
This is the IMPACT Metal Squeeze Wringer. It has a 2-piece tubular steel handle with a solid 5/8 in. square steel shaft. Fully vented with large drain openings on all sides that allow water to be released by wringing force to flow quickly into bucket. Superior large angle linkage system allows maximum force throughout the wringing cycle.
- Constructed from the highest quality steel
- Heavy electroplated cold rolled steel to prevent rusting
- Works best with 20 oz. to 40 oz. mops
- Weighs 16.48 lbs.
Eccentric gearing system forces pressure pads straight down on the mop for easy wringing. Minimal splashing. Galvanized to prevent rusting.
- Water is channeled down through the bottom of the wringer minimizing splash-back
- Fits many different mop buckets
- Grip at end of down press for comfort
The IMPACT Plastic Squeeze Wringer has a unique hopper. It accommodates 12 - 32 oz. mop heads. It is constructed of structural foam for enhanced durability.
- Splash guard water vents eliminates squirting and splashing
- Reinforced nylon bearings for smooth operation
- 1-piece welded steel handle for durability
- Structural polyethylene wringer