TYKOTE Dustfree Recoat Bonding Agent. TyKote is a revolutionary way to prepare commercial, residential, and sports wood floors for recoating. All dust, mess, and equipment associated with screening are eliminated when using TyKote. Applied in a liquid state, TyKote acts as an intermediate bonding layer between the existing floor and the new topcoat. 4 gallons to a case.
I.F.T. - Aggressive Wood Floor Cleaner. Will easily remove ground-in dirt, body oils, shoe marks, ball scuffs, spilled beverages, etc. I.F.T. is the first step in a two-part cleaning process to prepare floors for the TyKote Dustfree Refinishing System. 4 gallons to a case.
A highly-versatile general cleaner concentrate that contains a blend of high-performance detergents to effectively clean surfaces. Can be used on any water-safe surface, and has a pleasant citrus scent. Excellent for use in scrub and recoat floor care programs. Green in color with a citrus scent.
- Removes all types of dirt, grit, grease and soap scum
- Mild citrus scent provides a pleasing fragrance without a heavy perfume smell
- Concentrated formulations deliver powerful cleaning performance for just pennies per diluted gallon (378 l)
- Leaves surface sparkling clean without rinsing
MAXX Dual Action Floor Cleaner (Bright Speed)Dual-purpose alkaline floor cleaner for daily maintenance and scrub and recoat use. The clean, fresh scent is less disruptive for customers, residents and guests while ultra-low foaming technology increases auto scrubber productivity. Daily maintenance with MAXX Dual Action Floor Cleaner will optimize the look and performance of MAXX Durable Floor Finish
- Dual action chemistry superior cleaning ability to amine or surfactant only floor cleaners
- Ultra low foaming chemistry increases auto scrubber efficiency
- Fresh fragrance leaves a clean scent rather then a chemical odor
- For use on finished resilient and other natural and man-made floor types for daily cleaning and scrub and recoat use for use on finished resilient and other natural and man-made floor types
WOODFORCE A-Tack is a tack rag preparation to use on new wood or between coats of seal and finish. The special blend of solvents prepares wood for strong adhesion for new floors and provides the same strong adhesion for floors in-between coats of seal and or finish. Removes uncured urethane and epoxy sealers, finishes, paints, and solvent-based waxes.
- Prepares wood for strong adhesion of the coating on both new and already sealed floors
- Removes all greasy or oily soils and dries residue free
- Evaporates quickly and leaves floors ready to receive finish
- Use in combination with a spartan chemical wood force sealer product