Searched for "renown floor cleaners & maintainers"
A totally synthetic floor cleaner designed for use in a modern floor maintenance program. Its slightly acidic pH will not damage the gloss or film of any finish and is effective at neutralizing harsh cleaner residue left behind from previous use. Contains optical brighteners to enhance the beauty of floors when dry. Controlled foam makes this product ideal for use in automatic scrubbers. Will dissolve all ice melt and hard water films and never leaves the floor with a soap haze.
- Slightly Acidic pH
- Contains Optical Brighteners
- Dissolves Ice Melt
- Fresh & clean scent
ZEP Heavy-Duty Floor Stripper is Step 1 of the 4-Step Professional Floor Maintenance System. The formula can be used as a floor wax remover. ZEP Heavy-Duty Floor Stripper removes acrylic finishes from floors in preparation for waxing. The concentrated, high alkaline, low foam formula can be applied with a mop or scrubbing machine. This product is fast-acting and ammonia free.
- ZEP heavy-duty floor stripper is a concentrated formula dilution required
- For use on most types of interior floors including vinyl composition, rubber, asphalt-tile, terrazzo, concrete and no-wax tile
- Not for use on marble, natural stone or wood floors
- Step 1 of the ZEP 4-step pro floor maintenance system
- Removes stubborn floor polishes and heavy buildup
- Heavy-duty floor stripper can be used as floor wax remover
- 5 Gal. of ZEP floor stripper makes up to 45 Gal. of solution
Certain floor cleaning liquids can damage beautiful hardwood and laminate floors. Zep Hardwood and Laminate Floor Cleaner is a Ready to use formula designed to remove spots, stains and scuffs. The floor cleaner restores the shine to varnish, acrylic and polyurethane-finished floors, molding, cabinet doors and other wood surfaces. Zep Hardwood and Laminate Floor Cleaner is easy to use simply spray and mop.
- Safe for use on varnish, acrylic & polyurethane-finished wood & laminate floors, baseboards, cabinet doors & crown molding
- Not for use on tile or floors with grout. Oil finished wood floors & floors that require waxing
- Formula works well on laminated floors and as kitchen cabinet cleaner
- Leaves a fresh scent
- Suitable for use in refillable spray mops
- For best results spray floor cleaner and mop away
- Ready to use formula does not require dilution
Excellent cleaning and shine preservation for a wide range of shiny finished floors including ceramic and vinyl tile, terrazzo, and varnished hardwood. Can be used as a versatile all-purpose cleaner for walls, tables, countertops, restrooms, and a wide variety of other surfaces. Contains ingredients to cause the rapid collapse of its suds, making it an excellent choice for use in automatic floor scrubbing machines. Contains an optimized blend of nonionic and anionic surfactants designed to help maximize soil removal. Classified by UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES INC., as to slip resistance only 43R9. UL.
- Removes up to 59% more particulate soils than the leading competitor
- Designed to extend life between scrub and recoat
- Excellent cleaning and shine preservation for a wide range of shiny finished floors
- Accurate dilution ratio
- Formulated to be safe on finished floors
- Contains ingredients to cause the rapid collapse of its suds, making it an excellent choice for use in automatic floor scrubbing machines
- Floor types: ceramic tile, vinyl tile, terrazzo, varnished hardwood
A combination of synthetic detergents for multi-purpose cleaning of any surface not harmed by water. Safely and thoroughly performs all cleaning applications including removal of heavy grease and soil. Works equally well in hard or soft, hot or cold water. This moderate foam formula leaves a clean, film free surface, making it the ideal product for scrub and recoats. When used as directed, this all-purpose cleaner aggressively removes embedded soils and scuffs in the top layers of floor finish, and prepares the surface for re-coating with minimal rinsing required.
- film free
- Highly concentrated
- flexible dilutions