Drain & Septic Treatments
Drains stay clean and clear with this product. Its dry, odorless crystals are activated by hot water. Use, Small Drain Cleaning, Grease Trap Cleaning, Septic System Cleaning, Root Control.
- Odorless drain cleaner
- Activated by hot water only
- Works in 60 seconds
- Proven effective and satisfying professionals for over 50-years
THRIFT CRYSTALS will dissolve Hair, Grease, Soap Scum and most organic gunk in Less than 60 Seconds. Thrift's Powerful formula is safe for all drain lines and most surfaces and fixtures. THRIFT CRYSTALS can be used in kitchen & bath drain lines, floor drains, grease traps, and Septic systems to keep drain flowing freely.
- No odor
- Safe and effective
- Fast acting and fast dissolving
- Works on septic systems
- Works on grease traps
- Cleans all drain lines
A non-acid drain opener that is non-fuming and safe for use in all plumbing lines, septic tanks, garbage disposals, and on porcelain. Pours through standing water so clogged drains do not have to be emptied first. Will dissolve starches, fats, oils, greases, hair, vegetable gums and other organic wastes.
- Safe for use in all plumbing lines
- Non-fuming, non-foaming
- Contains no sulfuric acids
- Works in standing water
- Fast acting
- Safe to use weekly
A concentrated suspension of bacterial spores designed for high enzyme production to digest and liquefy solid waste. Enzymes such as amylase, protease, lipase, and cellulose are produced and regenerated by this product, thus multiplying the products effectiveness. These enzymes degrade starch, carbohydrates, protein, grease, fats, and cellulose. Safe to use and handle with a pleasant odor. Excellent for spotting stains on all fabrics, toilet bowls and restroom surfaces, grease traps and drains, sewage plants, sumps, septic tanks, and portable toilets.
- Digests and liquefies solid waste
- Safe to use and handle
- Pleasant odor
THRIFT CRYSTALS will dissolve Hair, Grease, Soap Scum and most organic gunk in Less than 60 Seconds! Thrift's Powerful formula is safe for all drain lines and most surfaces and fixtures. THRIFT CRYSTALS can be used in kitchen and bath drain lines, floor drains, grease traps, and Septic systems to keep drain flowing freely.
- No odor
- Safe and effective
- Fast acting and dissolving
- Cleans drain lines
- Works in grease traps
- Works in septic systems safely
Thick gel formula clings to clogs longer to clear clogs better. Dissolves hair, soap scum and other clogs. Heavier than water formula pours straight through standing water and works quickly to restore drains.
- Will not harm pipes when used overnight
- Safe for pipes
- Safe for septic systems
- Safe for garbage disposals
- Ready to use in convenient container
- Maximum strength for your worst clogs
For especially tough clogs, use ZEP Commercial Crystal Heat Drain Opener. The special formula in this chemical drain cleaner generates heat to melt the tough clogs in your home. Eliminate clog-causing grease, soap scum and hair on contact with this lye drain cleaner. This formula is safe on all types of pipes and septic system, perfect for clogs in kitchen and bathroom sinks. Directions: 1. Remove as much standing water as possible from sink or tub. Make sure water in drain is cool. 2. Slowly pour 1- heaping tablespoon of Crystal Heat Drain Opener directly into drain. Do not allow product to contact any sink or tub surface or fixture. Damage may occur. 3. Add 1-cup of cold water to drain. Immediately cover drain opening with a bowl to avoid splash back. Do not completely seal, as pressure can build up. 4. Once drain has cleared, flush with cold water. 5. If drain remains clogged, repeat steps 15.
- Pro tip: crystal heat boils away the toughest build up, if the first application does not work, reapply, 32 doses per can
- For use in: kitchen and bathroom sinks, tub and show drains
- Safe on all types of pipes and septic systems
- Not for use on: toilet bowls, urinals, dishwashers or garbage disposals
- Powerful granular formula in this chemical drain cleaner generates heat to dissolve clog-causing agents on contact
- Dissolves clog-causing grease, hair and soap scum in pipes and septic systems
- About 10-minute set time
- Professional drain opener that also protects pipes from corrosion
Liquid wastewater treatment naturally digests organic soils in drains, grease interceptors, septic tanks, and wastewater systems. Consume LIQ maximizes efficiency to minimize operating costs. Routine application of Consume LIQ reduces biochemical oxygen demand and total suspended solids. Additionally, it can reduce the volume of sludge and costs associated with disposal.
- Contains natural digesters and special nutrients to digest organic waste quickly and effectively
- Breaks down raw sewage 1000 times faster than a natural decomposition cycle without producing foul odors or gas
- Reduces the levels of contamination in the waste water stream
- Will not contribute to foaming in the waste water plant
Liquid-Plumr® Heavy Duty Clog Remover provides a powerful, fast-acting solution for both fully-clogged and slow-running drains. This ready-to-use formula works on a variety of clogs caused by hair, food soils, grease and other materials that slow drains. Liquid-Plumr® Heavy Duty Clog Remover is safe for disposals, septic tanks and plastic pipes. From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, this drain cleaner is ideal for use in offices, schools, day care centers, restaurants and other commercial restrooms.
Alkaline drain cleaner that opens clogged drains fast. Dissolves hair, grease, soap and vegetable matter. No foaming or violent reaction. Contains sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide. Does not contain sulfuric acid. Packed 12 per case, sold by the case only.
- Quickly dissolves hair, paper, food, rags, grease and other organic matter
- Safe for septic and cesspool systems when used as directed
- For use in sinks, bathtubs, showers or toilet bowls
- Caustic drain opener
- Eliminates the disagreeable fumes which are caused by most drain openers
- Safe for use in all pipes
Opens up clogged lines the safe, easy way Special formula forms a protective coating on pipes while its acid action dissolves lime, rust and more. Eliminate offensive odors, expensive repair costs, and unnecessary worries from clogged pipes and drains with NYCO CALCI-SOLVE - the new, powerful formula discovered from years of intensive research. DISSOLVES HEAVY DEPOSITS OF: Calcium, Concrete, Plaster, Magnesium, Mop Strings, Rust, Sodium, Urinary Salts, Lime. HARMLESS TO PIPES! FOR CLEANING: Boilers, Air Conditioning Equipment, Hot Water Coils, Evaporator Condensers, Water Pumps, Submerged Water Heater, Heat Exchangers, Other Similar Equipment
Put your mind at ease about your sewer pipes with ROEBIC laboratories Inc 1 lbs. Foaming Root Killer. The powerful dichlobenil-based formula mixes with water to form a foaming solution that fills the sewer pipe and kills pipe-penetrating roots. It also prevents new root growth.
- Septic system root killer
- Powerful foaming action kills sewer pipe roots and prevents new growth
- Does not harm surrounding ground cover or trees
- Safe on all types of pipes
- An economical solution for a troublesome problem
- Easy to use
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, especially when it comes to drain care. ZEP drain defense liquid pipe build up remover clears clogs in stopped drains and helps prevent future clogs. This enzyme drain cleaner features a concentrated, enzyme-based formula that breaks down years of drain-clogging build-up to open slow drains. The certified biodegradable formula is ideal for sinks, toilets, showers, disposals, drains, and septic tanks. As it works to clear your pipes, this home drain cleaner will break down into carbon dioxide (CO2), minerals and water. The product comes in a 64 oz. bottle and is recommended for monthly use to maintain pipes in the home. Directions: 1: Establish a partial flow removing debris from drain stopper. 2: Run warm water for 1-minute to warm pipes. 3: Pour 1 oz. of drain defense pipe build-up remover into drain. 4: Flush with 16 oz. warm water. 5: Do not use any drains for 6-hours. 6: Repeat for 3-days or until drain flows freely. Note: for faster results, use 8 oz. of ZEP drain defense liquid pipe build up remover followed by 16 oz. warm water.
- Pro tip: apply the 3-day treatment described above once a month to keep drains clean
- Safe to use in: sinks, showers, drains, toilets, garbage disposals, septic tanks, RV's and grease traps
- Enzyme-based formula breaks down drain-clogging elements
- Drain cleaner provides 21 months of drain protection
- Enzyme drain cleaner that is performs best when used monthly to prevent clogs, slow drains and restore water flow
- Safe for all pipes and septic systems
- Breaks down into CO2, minerals, and water
- Prolong the life of your sprayer: thoroughly rinse bottle and spray clean water after use and before storage or reuse
- A professional strength liquid drain cleaner that clears clogged drains fast
- Pours through standing water to dissolve grease, hair and other organic amtter
- Use as an alternative to acid-based drain cleaners
- Non-Acid Cleaner is harmless to pipes and fixtures and does not give off obnoxious fumes
- Easier to use than powdered drain cleaners - no mixing, no mess
- Packaged in plastic bottles with child resistent caps
- Use as directed; follow usage instructions carefully
- Industrial Strength
- Frees Drains Fast
- Pours through standing water
Drano Max Gel Clog Remover - Unclog Your Drain with a Maximum Strength Gel Formula. Drano Max Gel pours through standing water and works fast to clear clogged drains and restore them to a free-flowing state. Works great to remove hair, soap scum, and other gunky clogs.
- Read label before use
- Use only as directed
- Safe for all pipes
- Safe for garbage disposals
- Packs more power, works faster
- Easy to pour directly into fixture drain or waste line
- It's heavier than water and flows directly to stoppage. Dissolves grease, food scraps, hair, lint, paper and organic matter
- Periodic treatment keeps sewer lines clear & sanitary
- Will not freeze or interfere with biological action in cesspool or septic tank
- Comes in durable plastic bottles with safety cap
- Read label carefully
- Strictly follow directions
ZEP Liquid Heat Gel Drain Opener uses an advanced chemistry designed to eliminate even the toughest clogs. This home drain cleaner is specially formulated to cling to obstructions that are impending drain flow within your pipes, even in standing water. Able to quickly open tough clogs in kitchen, bathroom, tub and shower drains, this industrial drain cleaner is guaranteed to eliminate any tough clogs in less than 10-minutes. Penetrating gel formula is perfect for use in kitchen sinks where food build up is slowing water and in tubs or showers where hair is impeding drain flow. Drain care directions: Step 1: Pour 16 oz. directly into drain. Step 2: Allow to work for 0-7 minutes. Step 3: Flush with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
- Pro tip: run hot water in pipes before and after using liquid heat to help loosen build up and flush out the pipes
- Commercial drain cleaner that is safe for all pipes and septic systems
- Note: avoid contact with faucets, drain stopper, trim and countertops, if contact occurs, rinse immediately
- Do not use drain cleaner in toilets, garbage disposals or with a plunger
- For use on food build up, soap scum, hair and grease clogs
- Home drain cleaner that works in standing water
- Formulated to cling on to the obstruction and open tough bathroom sink, tub and shower clogs
- Liquid heat is fast and best used on organic build up, for fully clogged pipes, take it up a notch and use crystal heat
- Includes one 64 oz. container
Heavy Duty Clog Remover provides a powerful, fast-acting solution for both fully-clogged and slow-running drains. This ready-to-use formula works on a variety of clogs caused by hair, food soils, grease and other materials that slow drains. Heavy Duty Clog Remover is safe for disposals, septic tanks and plastic pipes. This drain cleaner is ideal for use in offices, schools, day care centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities.
- Works on clogs caused by hair, food soils, grease and other materials that slow drains
- Ready-to-use, 1-step solution
- 80 oz. bottle, fast-acting drainage solution
- Safe for use in disposals, septic tanks and plastic pipes
- Ideal for use in offices, schools, multi-family housing and hotels
- Commercial solution formula
Pro Drain Opener provides extra clog busting power to open most stubborn clogs fast and easy - even through standing water. Safe for plumbing fixtures, plastic pipes, grease traps, septic tanks and cesspools. Safe for Plumbing Fixtures, Plastic Pipes, Grease Traps, Septic Tanks and Cesspools. Works Through Standing Water.
- Opens stopped drains in minutes
- Dissolves clogs through standing water
- Dissolves grease, hair, lint and food
- Safe for use in plastic pipes
- Do not use or mix with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or any other drain openers
- Not for use in aluminum sinks, garbage disposals, lead traps or toilets
- Odor Suppressant
- Single dosage bottles
- Cleans blockages
- Suppresses odor
- Attacks polymeric materials
- An industrial strength sulfuric acid based drain opener combined with a lighter liquid solvent "cap"
- When used, the drain cleaner goes right to the source of the blockage and begins its dissolving action while the solvent cap floats to the top to seal off obnoxious odors
- Works two ways
- Super strength acid quickly dissolves grease, hair & other organic materials while the liquid solvent dissolves styrofoam and other polymeric materials that are unaffected by acid
- For professional use only
- Packaged in case lots of 12 single dosage containers
- Use only as directed. U.S. Pat No. 4,453,982
A multiple-strain blend of bacteria formulated to attack the soils commonly associated with build-ups in pipes and grease traps. Regular use will decrease the frequency of cleaning out grease traps and eliminate slow-flowing drains. Tan in color with a fresh scent.
- Maintains your drains, grease traps and septic fields the environmentally responsible way
- Highly concentrated formula gives greater economy in use
- Significantly extends the manual cleaning cycle
- Reduces the need for environmentally unfriendly chemical cleaning products
Chlorinated, high-alkaline cleaner utilizes a clinging foam technology that delivers superior drain cleaning. Safe for use on soft metals such as brass, aluminum, galvanized metals or garbage disposal units. Pale yellow in color with a chlorine scent. NSF L1 Registered.
- Higher level of drain sanitation than traditional methods
- Delivers a 20-30% cost savings over traditional drain cleaning methods
- Easier to use than traditional drain cleaning methods
- More sanitary than traditional drain cleaning methods