Alkaline-chlorinated liquid presoak and destainer for china and stainless steel. Not for precious metals. New and improved formula for removal of stubborn soils from cups and china. Clear straw in color with a chlorine scent.
- For use on stainless steel cutlery and aluminum; not for use on precious metals
- Removes stubborn tannin stains left by coffee and tea
- Effective for the removal of caked-on food
- Highly concentrated formula provides a more economical use
Encapsulated, powder silver-safe presoak that is suitable for both loosening caked-on food soils and for restoring tarnished silver. Can use used for flatware and utensils, cups, plates and other dishware, prior to washing in a dish machine. This item is Kosher and CFIA certified.
- Single product serves dual duty to remove stubborn stains and de-tarnish silver
- Contains a blend of detergents and enzymes to safely loosen soil without attacking metals or dishware
- Enclosed system delivers safety and controlled dose economy, while keeping everything tidy
- Compact and convenient, ease of use ensures presoaking procedures are followed