A-456 II Disinfectant Hospital Grade. Broad spectrum, 1-step, hard surface, disinfectant/cleaner and sanitizer. When used as directed, this product will deliver effective cleaning performance and biocidal action against bacteria, fungi and viruses. A-456 II Disinfectant Cleaner can be used to disinfect a wide variety of hard surfaces such as floors, walls and countertops in hospitals, restaurants, hotels and institutions. Other areas of use are in restaurants, athletic facilities, schools, restrooms, laboratories and transportation vehicles and facilities.
- Broad spectrum, 1-step, hard surface, disinfectant/cleaner and sanitizer
- Highly concentrated 1/2 oz. per gallon (1:256) dilution rate
- Floors, walls, countertops, stovetops, sinks, exteriors of appliances, exteriors of refrigerators, cabinets, highchairs, garbage cans, refrigerated storage and display equipment, tables, picnic tables, outdoor furniture, chairs, desks, telephones, doorknobs, shower stalls, tubs and glazed tiles, bathtubs, sinks, toilet bowl surfaces, bathroom fixtures, coils and drain pans of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and heat pumps, conductive flooring and other hard nonporous surfaces made of metal, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic and plastic, stainless steel, glazed enameled surfaces, finished woodwork, formica, vinyl and plastic upholstery
- A-456 ii disinfectant cleaner is an effective fungicide against trichophyton mentagrophytes (the athlete's foot fungus) in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities
- Product is not for use on medical device surfaces