Searched for "prespray"
SC Johnson Professional Carpet Pre-Spray and Bonnet Cleaner is a unique formulation thateffectively transfers most soils from carpet fiber to cleaning pad without leaving the carpet tacky. Thishigh performance solution surrounds, lifts, and suspends soils for quick cleaning of traffic patterns. Excellent for extending periods between full scale carpet cleaning. Safe for use on stain resistant carpet. Ideal for industrial and commercial cleaning applications.
- 1:4 - 1:16 Dilution Ratio
- Fresh Scent
- 1 Gallon Bottle
- Optional 1 oz. pump available when purchased by the case
pH neutral cleaner for Pre-spraying to loosen heavily soiled carpets. Contains soil repellent material to help reduce resoling on carpet. Safe to use on all carpets including wool. SKU 04266 is clear with a fruity fresh scent. SKU 04274 is yellow with a fruity fresh scent.
- No hassle benefits of RTD dispensers
- Thoroughly cleans heavy traffic areas
- Carpets stay cleaner longer
- Soil barriers help resist re-soiling
Revitalize Carpet and Upholstery Pre-spray CleanerFast drying pre-spray cleaner that removes most types of grease and common soils. Exceptional as a pretreatment spray on traffic lanes prior to extraction or shampooing. Also effective as a spin bonnet cleaner for interim use. May be used on all carpet types. Use with pump-up sprayer followed by extraction or conventional spin bonnet machine. Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) and Wool-Safe certified.
- Fast-drying and removes most types of grease and common soils
- Used with spin bonnet machine for interim cleaning it creates bright, uniform carpet appearance with minimal downtown
- Great for cleaning high traffic areas to prolong time between restorative cleanings
- Excellent pretreatment for traffic lanes prior to extraction or shampooing
- During restorative maintenance, carpet should always be pre-sprayed prior to extraction cleaning
- Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), Green Seal, and Wool-Safe certified
This is a Krcher OEM item. Designed for maximum reliability and performance. Manufactured to the highest quality standards. Meets or exceeds all design specifications.
- Karcher genuine OEM part or accessory.
- For warranty call Karcher at (800) 444-7654.
- For schematics call Karcher at (800) 444-7654.
- For service consultation call Karcher at (800) 444-7654.
Theochem concentrated carpet and upholstery pre-spray. Emulsifies heavy soils and grime prior to cleaning. Reduces over-wetting of carpet, removes coffee, tea, grease and food stains. Priced each. Sold by case of 4 Gal. per case only.
- Blend of cleaners, emulsifiers, optical brighteners and deodorizers loosen deeply embedded soils
- For use in traffic lanes and heavy
- Not for use on stain resistant carpet
- Can be used on upholstery
40604 FiberPro TCL Traffic Lane Cleaner. Formulated to quickly penetrate and lift out grease and grime, this powerful blend of special surfactants and nonflammable solvent will quickly loosen and emulsify a variety of soils from both natural and synthetic fibers. TLC can also be used as a booster for rotary and extraction methods as this product cuts through and suspends the toughest soils for fast removal. Excellent for dry and wet spin bonnet applications as well. Case/4-1 Gal.
- Simplified stain removal - detergent solvent blend removes most stains
- Labor saving - fast solvent actions quickly emulsifies the worst ground in soil problems
- Economical - highly concentrated formula
- Not recommended for 5th generation carpet
An acid-fortified carpet spot cleaner formulated to attack coffee spots, tannin-based spots, rust, and oxidized organics in carpets and upholstery. Designed for effective spot treatment of carpets, upholstery, and water-safe fabrics. May also be applied to carpet to remove alkaline browning.
- Safe on 5th generation carpet (todays current dye-stable nylon carpeting) and water-safe fabrics
- Includes a pleasant fragrance to leave the area smelling clean and fresh
- Ready-to-use formula designed to be applied directly to the affected area
- Spot treatment designed to remove browning or tannin-based spots
- For best results, apply directly to affected area, lightly agitate, and blot
- Do not use as a spray cleaner, due to airborne enzymes risk
Eliminates severe carpet malodors caused by urine, fecal matter, vomit and more. Also functions as a drain cleaner and odor counteractant. Safe on all carpets, including wool and fifth generation fibers. Opaque in color with a floral scent.
- Bacteriological spot removal and general area carpet cleaner and deodorizer
- Odor removal from carpets
- Odor counteractant
This ready-to-use multi-enzyme carpet spotter, and deodorizer utilizes a broad-spectrum odor counteractant that chemically neutralizes the malodor while bacteria work to eliminate the old stains. It is a complete solution for carpet spotting. Can be used as a carpet spot remover, deodorizer, as well as pre-treatment. Use on all types of soils and stains.
- Fresh scent
- Elimnates odors
- Easy to use
Carpet Stain Remover provides rapid and effective removal of the vast majority of commonly experienced stains. When used as part of the Contempo Carpet Care program, Carpet Stain remover offers a convenient aerosol application that can be used on multiple types of stains. These stains include coffee, cola, ink, lipstick, shoe polish, merthiolate, grease and pet stains.
- 1 product dissolves and suspends a variety of stains
- Can be used to remove coffee, make-up, cola, salad dressing, oil, shoe polish, ink, grass stains and many others
- Simply spray on the area and blot with a clean, white towel
- Convenient aerosol packaging for ease of use
- Fill weight: 18 oz.
- Can size: 20 oz.
Contempo Paint, Oil, Grease, Tar & Ink Solution removes paint, oil, grease, tar & ink from carpets. This formula disolves and holds the spot in suspension until the soil is flushed out with water. Designed for quick stain lifting action, Contempo Paint, Oil, Grease, Tar & Ink Solution addresses the most common spotting obstacles encountered when cleaning carpet.
- Removes paint, oil, grease, tar and ink from carpets
- Holds soils in suspension until flushed out with water
- Apply with sprayer or sponge
- Best when used in a complete Contempo Carpet Care program
Low-foaming shampoo cleans, brightens and deodorizes colorfast carpet, upholstery and other fabrics, with extraction, spin bonnet or hand cleaning systems. 4 gallons to a case.
Fiberpro spot bet is an easy to use all-purpose carpet spotter. It combines detergent and deodorant technology to remove the most stubborn spots and stains. It effectively removes spots caused from a variety of oil and water-based stains and has the CRI Seal of Approval from Carpet and Rug Institute.
- An effective spotter for use in health care settings against betadine and iodine stains
- Versatile - removes most common stains
- Quickly unlocks soil from fibers
- Country fresh fragrance
Ready-to-use, unique blend of solvents and crystallizing detergents provide optimum carpet maintenance at minimal cost. Use in conjunction with Spartan's Spray and Extraction carpet cleaning technique; for pretreating traffic lanes prior to shampooing or extracting; for bonnet cleaning; as a pre-oil break or general-purpose spotter. Pleasant citrus fragrance.
- Dries to a crystal for easy removal
- Can be used on a variety of carpet stains as a pre-spray or spotter
- Excellent pre-treatment for heavy-soiled traffic lanes prior to extraction or bonnet cleaning
- Best when used as a complete Contempo carpet care program
Host Spot Remover is a great, all around spotter that can remove most any spot or spill when used with Host Dry Carpet Cleaner. Special emulsion removes grease, oil and water based spots. Excellent for gum, tar and hardened food spots. 12 quarts per case
This ready-to-use multi-enzyme carpet spotter and deodorizer utilizes a broad-spectrum odor counteractant that chemically neutralizes the malodor while bacteria work to eliminate the old stains. It is a complete solution for carpet spotting. Can be used as a carpet spot remover, deodorizer, as well as pre-treatment. Use on all types of soils and stains.
- Pet safe
- Removes odors
- Cherry almond scent
13304 Bioactive Solutions Push Drain Maintainer and Spotter. a stable liquid suspension of cultured bacteria and malodor counteractants capable of digesting complex proteins, starches, fats, oils and greases, paper, vegetable gums, hair and other organic waste. Case/4 (1-Gallon).
- Contains enzyme producing bacteria to digest complex proteins, fats, greases, and odors
- More economical and efficient than using massive doses of enzymes alone to degrade waste and eliminate the source of odors.
- Non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-acid and non-caustic
- Uses: Grease Traps, Septic Tanks, Drain Lines and Down Pipes, Carpet Machines, Restrooms, Floors
CleanSource Carpet Spot & Stain Remover quickly penetrates, cleans and removes spots and stains. It deodorizes as it penetrates and cleans without leaving residue. CleanSource Carpet Spot & Stain Remover freshens and brightens as it restores nap and texture. 20oz. cans
Designed to clean carpets and upholstery. Releases both oil- and water-based soils from carpet and upholstery. Aerosol foam is sprayed directly on spot with minimum of overspray. Wipe or blot area with a clean, absorbent cloth.
- Spray on instantly to remove spots
- Requires no rinsing
- Mild odor
- Keep carpets in like new condition
Contempo Coffee & Tea Solution quickly loosens and removes stubborn stains. These stains include coffee, tea, espresso, and cappuccino spots and other tannin type marks. Designed for quick stain lifting action, Contempo Coffee & Tea Solution addresses the most common spotting obstacles encountered when cleaning carpet.
- Quickly loosens and removes stubborn coffee and tea type stains
- Apply with sprayer or sponge
- May be used a pre-spray, spotter or in a steam release method
- Best when used in a complete Contempo Carpet Care program
PROXI SPOTTER SPRAY/WALK AWAY RTU
This mild acid product is designed to penetrate carpet. It loosens soils, such as coffee and tanning stains quickly. This product is ready to use.
- Ready to use
- Mild acid
- Loosens soils quickly
- Ideal for carpet and upholstery
This product is formulated specifically for removal of rust from a variety of surfaces. It is easy to apply. This product is concentrated.
- Quickly removes rust stains
- Spray, brush or roll onto surfaces
- Fragrance free
This Renown comprehensive spotting kit contains the solutions and tools necessary to remove your most difficult spots and stains from carpet and upholstery. Complete with 5 specialty spotters, tamping brush, carpet scraper, microfiber towel, 5 trigger sprayers, and a spot removal guide, all in a durable molded caddy carrying case. Difficult stains need specific treatment to remove properly.
- Contains 5 spotting solutions
- Include brush and scraper
- Laminated spotting guide
- Addresses over 40 stain types