Searched for "prespray"
SC Johnson Professional Carpet Pre-Spray and Bonnet Cleaner is a unique formulation thateffectively transfers most soils from carpet fiber to cleaning pad without leaving the carpet tacky. Thishigh performance solution surrounds, lifts, and suspends soils for quick cleaning of traffic patterns. Excellent for extending periods between full scale carpet cleaning. Safe for use on stain resistant carpet. Ideal for industrial and commercial cleaning applications.
- 1:4 - 1:16 Dilution Ratio
- Fresh Scent
- 1 Gallon Bottle
- Optional 1 oz. pump available when purchased by the case
Revitalize Carpet and Upholstery Pre-spray CleanerFast drying pre-spray cleaner that removes most types of grease and common soils. Exceptional as a pretreatment spray on traffic lanes prior to extraction or shampooing. Also effective as a spin bonnet cleaner for interim use. May be used on all carpet types. Use with pump-up sprayer followed by extraction or conventional spin bonnet machine. Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) and Wool-Safe certified.
- Fast-drying and removes most types of grease and common soils
- Used with spin bonnet machine for interim cleaning it creates bright, uniform carpet appearance with minimal downtown
- Great for cleaning high traffic areas to prolong time between restorative cleanings
- Excellent pretreatment for traffic lanes prior to extraction or shampooing
- During restorative maintenance, carpet should always be pre-sprayed prior to extraction cleaning
- Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), Green Seal, and Wool-Safe certified
Theochem concentrated carpet and upholstery pre-spray. Emulsifies heavy soils and grime prior to cleaning. Reduces over-wetting of carpet, removes coffee, tea, grease and food stains. Priced each. Sold by case of 4 Gal. per case only.
- Blend of cleaners, emulsifiers, optical brighteners and deodorizers loosen deeply embedded soils
- For use in traffic lanes and heavy
- Not for use on stain resistant carpet
- Can be used on upholstery
40604 FiberPro TCL Traffic Lane Cleaner. Formulated to quickly penetrate and lift out grease and grime, this powerful blend of special surfactants and nonflammable solvent will quickly loosen and emulsify a variety of soils from both natural and synthetic fibers. TLC can also be used as a booster for rotary and extraction methods as this product cuts through and suspends the toughest soils for fast removal. Excellent for dry and wet spin bonnet applications as well. Case/4-1 Gal.
- Simplified stain removal - detergent solvent blend removes most stains
- Labor saving - fast solvent actions quickly emulsifies the worst ground in soil problems
- Economical - highly concentrated formula
- Not recommended for 5th generation carpet
pH neutral cleaner for Pre-spraying to loosen heavily soiled carpets. Contains soil repellent material to help reduce resoling on carpet. Safe to use on all carpets including wool. SKU 04266 is clear with a fruity fresh scent. SKU 04274 is yellow with a fruity fresh scent.
- No hassle benefits of RTD dispensers
- Thoroughly cleans heavy traffic areas
- Carpets stay cleaner longer
- Soil barriers help resist re-soiling
This is a Krcher OEM item. Designed for maximum reliability and performance. Manufactured to the highest quality standards. Meets or exceeds all design specifications.
- Karcher genuine OEM part or accessory.
- For warranty call Karcher at (800) 444-7654.
- For schematics call Karcher at (800) 444-7654.
- For service consultation call Karcher at (800) 444-7654.
This ready-to-use multi-enzyme carpet spotter, and deodorizer utilizes a broad-spectrum odor counteractant that chemically neutralizes the malodor while bacteria work to eliminate the old stains. It is a complete solution for carpet spotting. Can be used as a carpet spot remover, deodorizer, as well as pre-treatment. Use on all types of soils and stains.
- Fresh scent
- Elimnates odors
- Easy to use
A concentrated product designed for solvent spotting and general purpose spot removal. The first product to try on unknown stains. Specially formulated with an enzyme combination to break down protein stains and food spots.
- Formulated with non-ionic surfactants to penetrate and effectively remove most common soils
- Designed to remove red dye spots found in red beverages, and wine spots
- Designed to remove most petroleum-based soils, betadine, and iodine without damaging carpets or leaving behind harmful residue
- Safe on 5th generation carpet (todays current dye-stable nylon carpeting) and any watersafe
- For best results, apply directly to affected area through bottles spout, lightly agitate, and blot
- Works effectively as a general spotter
- Do not use as a spray cleaner, due to airborne enzymes risk
Same peroxide power in a new one-part chemistry. An excellent multi-purpose spotter ideal for both common and the "unknown" spots and stains. Carpet & Rug Institute Certified as well as Wool Safe and Safer Choice Certified. Use on all carpet types. Now includes laundry application.
- Use on all carpet types
- Effective on all soil types
- Great for that "unknown" spot
- Your go-to mystery carpet cleaner
This specially formulated carpet spot remover cleans and degreases localized stains and spots on carpet. Effectively eliminates localized stains due to oil, tar, grease, ink, lipstick, marking pens, mud and dirt, mustard and ketchup, urine, other pet stains, coffee, tea, vomit, soft drinks, alcohol, blood and numerous others. Inverted valve allows for easy treatment of floor surface without kneeling or for easy access to confined spaces. Concentrated stream allows product tobe sprayed directly where needed for easy treatment.
- Effective on water and solvent-based soils
- Fortified with enzymes
- Inverted valve actuator allows use while standing
- Pleasant fresh fragrance
- Date Code on can is as follows:First line: A/B/C or 1/2/3 YYDDD----time Ex: A14201 20:51 A/B/C or 1/2/3= Shift YYDDD: Julian date 2 digit year and 3 digit day Time: military Second line: product #--can sizeâ€”batch number and plant designation Ex: 732-20-EF
SC Johnson Professional Carpet Extraction Cleaner Concentrate is a powerful, low foaming soil extraction formulation for quick soil removal, malodor counteraction, and carpet brightness, to achieve superior carpet appearance. Safe for use on stain resistant carpet. Ideal for industrial and commercial cleaning applications.
- Low foaming
- 1:64/1:128 dilution ratios
- Fresh scent
- 1 Gal. bottle with optional 1 oz. pump when purchased in full case quantities
Eliminates severe carpet malodors caused by urine, fecal matter, vomit and more. Also functions as a drain cleaner and odor counteractant. Safe on all carpets, including wool and fifth generation fibers. Opaque in color with a floral scent.
- Bacteriological spot removal and general area carpet cleaner and deodorizer
- Odor removal from carpets
- Odor counteractant
This product is a bacterial carpet and fiber deodorant and pre-spot moves the source of odors and stains in one cleaning application. This product uses live bacteria and enzymes, which together break down and consume the odors and stains permanently so they will not return. Ideal for pet odors, stains, grease and organic soils.
- Easy to use
- Effective against a wide range of soils
- Makes cleaning and deodorizing easier
- Bacterial carpet and fiber deodorant and pre-spotter
Contempo Coffee & Tea Solution quickly loosens and removes stubborn stains. These stains include coffee, tea, espresso, and cappuccino spots and other tannin type marks. Designed for quick stain lifting action, Contempo Coffee & Tea Solution addresses the most common spotting obstacles encountered when cleaning carpet.
- Quickly loosens and removes stubborn coffee and tea type stains
- Apply with sprayer or sponge
- May be used a pre-spray, spotter or in a steam release method
- Best when used in a complete Contempo Carpet Care program
Contempo Rust Solution quickly dissolves rust spots in seconds. This fast, effective opaque gel penetrates the spot, not the carpet backing. Designed for quick stain lifting action, Contempo Rust Solution addresses the most common spotting obstacles encountered when cleaning carpet.
- Fast and effective gel removes rust spots in seconds
- Safe for most fabrics
- Simply apply and allow to sit until spot disappears
- Best when used in a complete Contempo Carpet Care program
This ready-to-use multi-enzyme carpet spotter and deodorizer utilizes a broad-spectrum odor counteractant that chemically neutralizes the malodor while bacteria work to eliminate the old stains. It is a complete solution for carpet spotting. Can be used as a carpet spot remover, deodorizer, as well as pre-treatment. Use on all types of soils and stains.
- Pet safe
- Removes odors
- Fresh scent
Nu-Karpet Kare is a concentrated all surface carpet and fabriccleaner and stain remover. It is non toxic, certified Ecologo and has no VOC's. FORPROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- Continuous action: biological cleaning of textiles and carpets.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Can be used with sprayer, injector/extractor, shampooeror single-brush machine (wet bonnet method).
- pH 7or neutral
Low-foaming shampoo cleans, brightens and deodorizes colorfast carpet, upholstery and other fabrics, with extraction, spin bonnet or hand cleaning systems. 4 gallons to a case.
Use SSE Carpet Prespray and Spotter for spray and extract carpet cleaning applications. SSE Carpet Prespray and Spotter can also be used to pretreat traffic lanes prior to shampooing or extracting. An efficient emulsifier, SSE Carpet Prespray and Spotter also doubles as a general-purpose spotter.
- Dries to a crystal for easy removal
- Can be used on a variety of carpet stains as a pre-spray or spotter
- Excellent pre-treatment for heavy-soiled traffic lanes prior to extraction or bonnet cleaning
- Best when used as a complete Contempo carpet care program
Fiberpro spot bet is an easy to use all-purpose carpet spotter. It combines detergent and deodorant technology to remove the most stubborn spots and stains. It effectively removes spots caused from a variety of oil and water-based stains and has the CRI Seal of Approval from Carpet and Rug Institute.
- An effective spotter for use in health care settings against betadine and iodine stains
- Versatile - removes most common stains
- Quickly unlocks soil from fibers
- Country fresh fragrance
A ready-to-use blend of solvents and other cleaning components designed for the effective removal of discolorations caused by rust or tannin stains. Effectively removes rust and iron stains. Can be used on most types of fabric.
- Extends linen lifetime
- Highly concentrated to limit the impact on the environment
- Apply directly to stain prior to washing
The Spot Shot Professional 32 oz. Carpet Stain Remover eliminates odors and tough stains from your carpets and upholstery. This unscented cleaner comes in a trigger spray bottle. Just spray on Spot Shot and blot the stain away. No need for rubbing or scrubbing. It's that simple.
- Liquid spot cleaner for carpet and upholstery
- Removes tough stains and eliminates odors
- Trigger spray bottle
- No residue
This product can be used as a traffic lane cleaner and pretreatment spray and is effective against most food and grease-based stains. Ideal for use on upholstery and for odor neutralization. Use on wool, nylon, synthetic and stain-resistant carpets.