Searched for "extraction"
A 1-step extraction cleaner designed to clean and restore carpets and upholstery to a deep cleaned look and clean smell. Formulated with a synergistic blend of detergents to clean carpets for 1-step extraction cleaning. Can also be used for pre-spray methods, followed by hot-water extraction rinse.
- Ideal for essentially all commercial carpet applications
- Designed for use with portable extractors or truck-mounted systems to clean carpets, upholstery and water-safe fabrics
- Dilute 1:64 or 2 oz. per gallon of water
- Approximately 16,000 sq. ft. of carpet can be cleaned with 1 Gal. of extraction cleaner
Works with rotary cleaning methods. Leaves no tacky residue which can lead to re-soiling. Clear straw in color with a fruity, floral scent.
- Hot foaming
- Emulsified soils and carries to surface for easy removal
- Works with rotary cleaning
- Uses both detergents and solvents
A specially formulated high performance extraction cleaner that meets the highest standards in carpet extraction maintenance. Approximately 80% of all soils and greasy substances are caused by foot traffic and over half is of a greasy nature. Safe on all carpet fibers including wool. Does not contain any optical brighteners. This product is an extraction cleaner that cleans the carpet fibers more thoroughly than any product on the market today. This product is most effective on carpets that have been previously treated with a mill-applied fluoro-chemical stain-resistant treatment.
- Safe on all carpet fibers including wool
- No optical brighteners
- Spring mist scent
A highly effective floor finish stripper that is made up of a powerful formula. This Stripper solubilizes aged and built up finishes. Works almost instantly.
- Removes ice melt and beverage stains
- Neutralizes excess alkalinity
- Fast acting
- Ideal for: all types of extraction machines removing tannin stains bonnet rotary brush carpet cleaning
Host Dry Carpet Cleaner with a fresh citrus fragrance contains a balanced blend of water, detergents, wetting agents and natural ingredients. As the low moisture HOST Cleaner is brushed through the carpet, the absorbent particles deep clean by dissolving, trapping and removing spots, spills and greasy, oily dirts. Dissolved dirt does not run back into the carpet. Host is natural, non-toxic, biodegradable and safe for people and pets. Green Seal Certified. 30lb bucket. 1 each. 32 per pallet
This product deodorizes by killing microorganisms that cause offensive odors. Leaves a clean fresh scent. Proven effective soft surface sanitizer. Cost effective concentrate for use on soft surfaces. Sanitizes soft surfaces in 5-minutes.
- Use this product to remove odors caused by flooding and smoke from fires
- Use this product on washable hard, nonporous surfaces
- Effective at eliminating odors
- Day care centers, nurseries, business and office buildings, hotels, motels, schools, airports
ZEP Premium Carpet Shampoo is excellent for use on stain resistant carpets. This carpet shampoo is for use in deep cleaning steam machines and extractor machines. It is safe for use around children and pets. When used as directed on a routine basis, this carpet cleaner helps remove allergens caused by pet dander and dust mites. The carpet shampoo provides professional results to restore worn and soiled carpets.
- ZEP premium carpet shampoo is a concentrated formula dilution required
- For use on: residential and commercial carpets and area rugs, stain resistant carpets, upholstery
- Not for use on: wool, S-rated fibers or other sensitive natural fibers
- Formulated with stain blocker to prevent re-soiling
- Cleans deep to keep carpets clean longer
- Removes stains from pets, food, oil, wine and coffee from carpets, rugs and upholstery
- Dilute with water to use in rental, home and commercial carpet cleaning machines
- Compatible with steam and extractor machines, BISSELL, Hoover, rug doctor and other commercial carpet shampooers
- 1 Gal. premium carpet shampoo makes 25 Gal. or carpet cleaning solution
Contempo Truck Mount Extraction Solution is a highly concentrated carpet cleaning detergent for use with truck mount extractors or as a pre-spray. The heavy-duty formula breaks down and emulsifies all types of soils, delivering consistent, powerful cleaning on every job. Economical and easy to use, Contempo Truck Mount Extraction solution leaves fibers cleaner and brighter.
- Works in hard water conditions
- May be used with both hot and cold water extractors
- Leaves no sticky or oily residue that might contribute to resoiling
- Use with other Contempo carpet care products for a complete maintenance and restoration program
Ideal for every stripping application, this product is concentrated for greater economy, yet powerful enough to rip through even the hardest, highly burnished floors, removing old layers of wax and finish in minutes. This product is so powerful that many floor finish removal applications do not even require a machine. Low odor, rinse-free formula make this product the best stripper available anywhere.
- Environmentally responsible choice
- Contains no solvents or phosphates
- Reduces re-soiling
- Encapsulating technology
ZEP Instant Spot and Stain Remover is designed to remove tough oil based stains and spots with little to no scrubbing. The fast-acting formula penetrates deep old and new stains. This carpet stain remover works well on food, grease and as a pet stain remover. It is designed to be used on carpets, rugs and other soft floor surfaces.
- For use on carpets, rugs and other soft floor materials
- Not for use on wool, silk, fabrics and painted, stained or finished wood
- Safe for use around children and pets
- Professional strength formula
- Foaming formula requires little to no scrubbing
An environmentally responsible, anti-soil, multi-purpose carpet cleaner concentrate for use as a pre-spray and extraction cleaner. Special low foaming, antisoil cleaner is designed to maximize cleaning efficiency. This Carpet and Rug Institute tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning products that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute. This product contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) as defined by State and Federal regulations.
- Environmentally responsible
- Anti-soil cleaner
- Low foaming
- Pleasant fresh scent
40804 FiberPro Bonbet bonnet shampoo. Surface soils on carpet are unsightly and can lead to permanent damage. Bonnet cleaning provides an advantage with rapid dry time. This formulation dries in less than one hour, is nonflammable, evaporates fast and cleans a wide variety of soils while leaving no residue. Case/4 - 1 Gal.
- Fast drying-dries in less than 1 hour when used as directed
- Powerful - quickly removes oil/grease/soils
- Versatile - use for dry or wet bonnet methods
- Recommended for use on all types of carpet, fabric and upholstery, including 5th generation
Use as a pre-spray, bonnet buff or extraction cleaner. Low-foam formula works with today's high-pressure extractors. Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect equipment. Colorless with a floral fresh scent.
- A powerful cleaner compatible with advanced generation fibers when used as an extraction cleaner
- Use as a liquid extraction cleaner, traffic lane pre-spray or bonnet buff cleaner
- Low foam formula for the needs of today's high pressure extractors
- Provides excellent cleaning in hot or cold water
Green Solutions Carpet Cleaner cleans quickly, penetrates, emulsifies and removes soils without oily residue. It is safe for all types of extraction equipment and formulated responsibly for the environmental issues of today, including those of water and waste treatment facilities. Green Solutions Carpet Cleaner is non-corrosive, non-flammable, biodegradable and dye and fragrance free.
- Quickly penetrates emulsifies and removes soils through extraction equipment
- Safe for stain resistant carpet and untreated carpet
- EPA safer choice certified product
- Woolsafe approved maintenance product for wool and wool-rich products
GLF-429 is a carpet cleaner specially formulated for extraction cleaning. Cleans dirt from carpets without damaging fibers or leaving a sticky residue behind. Its pleasant scent freshens areas after cleaning. May be used as a pre-spray prior to extraction cleaning or as a heavy-duty shampoo.
- There are 25 pods in the container and 4 containers per case
- May be applied by hand or used with rotary, steam or hot water extraction machines
- Use 1 pod per pump up sprayer or a 10-15 gallon extractor tank
- Pleasant scent freshens areas after cleaning
Bonnet & Traffic Lane Carpet Cleaner is specially formulated to be used in conjunction with the bonnet buffing, spin yarn, or soil transfer method carpet cleaning. Most effectively used against light to medium soil conditions and is excellent for high traffic areas. Dry and wet solvents blended with soil emulsifying wetting agents provide quick penetration and transfer of soil from carpeting to the bonnet.
- Provides quick penetration and transfer of soil from carpeting to bonnet
- Non-foaming formula leaves no soapy, sticky or tacky residue
- Prolongs carpet life
- Use as part of a complete Contempo carpet care maintenance program
This is a Karcher OEM item. Designed for maximum reliability and performance. Manufactured to the highest quality standards. Meets or exceeds all design specifications.
- Karcher genuine OEM part or accessory
- For warranty call Karcher at (800) 444-7654
- For schematics call Karcher at (800) 444-7654
- For service consultation call Karcher at (800) 444-7654
One of SNAP!'s high-tech dispensing units containing high performance low foam all purpose cleaner. Snaps securely in place on the SNAP! Mobile Unit. 1 each.
Theochem extraction carpet cleaner. Fast acting, low foaming formula. Concentrated (2 oz. per gallon of water). For all types of extraction equipment. Contains optical brighteners and soil retardants. Deep cleans embedded soils. Safe on colorfast and stain resistant carpets. Biodegradable. Priced and sold each.
- Economical concentrated formula
- Leaves carpet clean and soft
- For use in all extraction and steam machines
- Solubilizes residual detergent and depresses the foaming action
Revitalize Carpet and Upholstery Extraction Cleaner has superior extraction chemistry with excellent penetration, soil lifting and cleaning performance. May be used on all carpet types and upholstery. Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), Wool-Safe certified.
- Use on all carpet types and upholstery, use with carpet extractors
- Restorative cleaner for use when carpets no longer respond to daily or interim maintenance and deep cleaning is required, removes dirt and soil all the way to the carpet backing
- Excellent penetration, soil lifting and cleaning performance on all carpet types can be used to clean upholstered furniture, wool safe
- Products meet CARB (California Air Resources Board) VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) thresholds designed to help reduce air pollution, for more information refer page 4 in the carpet care sustainability collateral