Toilet Bowl Cleaners
Cleans and deodorizes toilets and urinals in a single use leaving a fresh clean scent. The gel clings to surfaces even below the water line extending contact time and optimizing cleaning. Eliminates tough stains caused by hard water, rust and mineral deposits. Does not damage plumbing or septic tanks. Avoid prolonged contact with metals.
- Formulated to maximize cling and hang time even below the water line
- Provides unparalleled cleaning of toilet bowls and urinals that will not damage plumbing or septic systems
- Non-corrosive to skin and mild steel
- Fresh scent
Specially formulated with ultra-thick detergents and a buffered low pH acid to quickly penetrate soils and remove mineral deposits. EPA Reg. No. 8155-6-3573. 1-step cleaner, disinfectant and deodorize.
- Kills: vancomycin resistant enterococcus faecalis (VRE), methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), HIV-1 (AIDS virus), salmonella choleraesuis, staphylococcus aureus
- 9.5% hydrochloric (a.k.a. muriatic acid)
- Blue color shows presence in bowl for cleaning
- Thickened for vertical surface cling
- May be utilized for daily use
- Recommended for regular maintenance of the interior of toilet bowls and urinals in high water hardness/mineral content areas