Can Liners & Trash Bags
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexene/Linear Low Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexene resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
This heavy gauge white bag will handle most refuse. Made from a high quality resin blend which ensures quality performance. It has great tear and puncture resistance.
- White coreless rolls
- Heavy gauge film for high performance
- Tough duty applications
- Star seal bottom prevents leaks
This heavy gauge white can liner is great for tough applications. Made from a high quality linear low density resin blend to provide extra tear and puncture resistance. Star seal bottom makes it virtually leak proof.
- Heavy gauge 1.05 mil
- Linear low resin blend
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Star seal for leak proof performance
This can liner has an extra large 50 in. opening for large mouth containers. The 1.55 mil gauge is good for all types of trash. Well suited for outdoor applications.
- Super heavy-duty strength
- Great tear and puncture resistance
- Lawn and leaf applications
- Star seal bottom prevents leakage