Can Liners & Trash Bags
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexane/Linear Low Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexane resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Perforated roll for easy dispensing. Made from Formosa resins for reliability and consistency. Star-sealed bottom distributes weight evenly and creates a seal up to 8 times stronger than the film itself. Innovative clamshell box with E-Z identification eliminates confusion. ISO registered facilities ensure superior quality and consistency.
- Top quality resins
- Clear liners are made from materials that are USDA and FDA approved for food storage
- Linear low liners are recommended for sharper objects under rough transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to punctures and tearing, these liners are furnished on convenient coreless rolls and feature a leak-proof star seal
- High density liners are great for paper and non-sharp objects under moderate transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to puncture and moderate resistance to tearing, great for cost savings