Can Liners & Trash Bags
You selected:Bag Type: Low-Density Gauge: 2.5 Gauge: 1.65 mil Gauge: 0.35 mil Clear All Refinements
HeRCules Brand-100% Post Consumer SUPER HEXENE PREMIUM Resin Content providing superior performance and durability when compared to conventional like trash liners. 100% EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guideline Compliant, 40x46 NaturalCan Liner, 46/32Dry/Wet Load Rating, 250/case
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexane/Linear Low Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexane resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Elkay bags on a roll. Core size: 3. Clear LDPE - linear low density. 100/roll, 1 roll/case.
Black Star combines the economy of LLDPE resin with the strength of a star seal, while the black color provides the maximum opacity required to hide unsightly refuse. The result is a reasonably priced bag suitable for a wide range of uses. 20/50-count rolls/case.
Features and Benefits:
- Top quality resins
- Maximum film strength
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Leak-resistant star seal
- Wide range of strengths and sizes
- Packed for easy stacking and storage
12-16 gallon trash can liners. 24"x32", .35Mil. Clear,Star-Sealed,Perforated rolls. Non-printed, 500/case.
Perforated roll for easy dispensing. Made from Formosa resins for reliability and consistency. Star-sealed bottom distributes weight evenly and creates a seal up to 8 times stronger than the film itself. Innovative clamshell box with E-Z identification eliminates confusion. ISO registered facilities ensure superior quality and consistency.
- Top quality resins
- Clear liners are made from materials that are USDA and FDA approved forfood storage
- Linear low liners are recommended for sharper objects under roughtransport conditions, they have excellentresistance to punctures andtearing, these liners are furnishedon convenient coreless rolls and featurea leak-proof star seal
- High density liners are great for paper and non-sharp objects undermoderate transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to punctureand moderate resistance to tearing, great for cost savings
- 24 in. x 24 in.
- 10 Gal.
LLDPE Low-density trash can liners. 500/case.