Can Liners & Trash Bags
Berry Global Big City Brand Linear Low Density LLDPE liners are a great every-day use, versatile solution suitable for virtually any environment. Ideal for heavy-duty applications, including sharp, heavy, and irregular waste. These liners offer great strength, puncture and tear resistance. Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand.
- Great every-day use liner
- Use wherever there is heavy, wet or sharp waste
- Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density films
- Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand
Renown Super Hexane/Linear Low Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexane resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Ideal for heavy, wet trash that may contain sharp objects
- Best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
This bag is opaque orange. It's super heavy-duty. Designed for highway litter collection.
- Opaque orange
- Highway refuse
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Star seal bottom prevents leaks
Perforated roll for easy dispensing. Made from Formosa resins for reliability and consistency. Star-sealed bottom distributes weight evenly and creates a seal up to 8-times stronger than the film itself. Innovative clamshell box with E-Z identification eliminates confusion. ISO registered facilities ensure superior quality and consistency.
- Top quality resins
- Clear liners are made from materials that are USDA and FDA approved for food storage
- Linear low liners are recommended for sharper objects under rough transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to punctures and tearing, these liners are furnished on convenient coreless rolls and feature leak-proof star seal
- High density liners are great for paper and non-sharp objects under moderate transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to puncture and moderate resistance to tearing, great for cost savings