Can Liners & Trash Bags
Choose Berry Global Rhino-X High Density (HDPE) when you need a strong liner for your heavy, wet or non-sharp waste. The reason High density resins make these liners extremely tough and strong even at low gauges. Thinner, stronger HDPE film also means less plastic waste going into incinerators or landfills, so these are a great source reduction choice too.
- Use for heavy, wet or non-sharp waste
- Great choice for source reduction
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
This trash bags are great for paper and non-sharp objects under moderate transportation conditions. It has excellent resistance to puncture and moderate resistance to tearing. Great for cost saving.
- Gauge - 14 micron
- Color/finish-mint green
- Gallon capacity 30
- Size - 30.5 in. x 43 in.
Perforated roll for easy dispensing. Made from Formosa resins for reliability and consistency. Star-sealed bottom distributes weight evenly and creates a seal up to 8-times stronger than the film itself. Innovative clamshell box with E-Z identification eliminates confusion. ISO registered facilities ensure superior quality and consistency.
- Top quality resins
- Clear liners are made from materials that are USDA and FDA approved for food storage
- Linear low liners are recommended for sharper objects under rough transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to punctures and tearing, these liners are furnished on convenient coreless rolls and feature leak-proof star seal
- High density liners are great for paper and non-sharp objects under moderate transport conditions, they have excellent resistance to puncture and moderate resistance to tearing, great for cost savings