Can Liners & Trash Bags
Berry Global Hospi-Tuff can liners offer performance, value and consistency across a broad range of waste containment needs. Blue color for easy identification of specific waste needs. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Made with high density HDPE resins, makes for a great source reduction choice too
- For heavy, wet or non-sharp objects
- Blue color for easy identification of specific waste needs
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Our High Density Liners are ideal for heavy, wet refuse and provide answers to questions of environmental responsibility as well as cost efficiency. The unique blend of first grade high molecular weight High Density Polyethylene and LLDPE resins is puncture resistant, possess impressive film strength and performs under temperature extremes of -40Â°F to 212Â°F. 250 per case.
Made from the highest quality raw materials. Mineral reinforced to enhance physical properties. Performance bottom seal resists leakage. Top-side dual dispensing box. Reliable consistent quality. Individually folded and coreless roll options.
- Very strong bags, able to hold higher load capacities than low density bags
- Best used for paper and non-rough objects
- High performance star seal, eliminates gaps, distributes weight evenly
- Available in flat pack or coreless roll configurations
This blue bag is great for recycle trash applications. Best used with paper and plastic. Light metal trash works well here too.
- Blue for recycle applications
- Light waste capacity
- Star seal bottom prevents leaks
This blue bag is great for indoor refuse and recycling applications. The high density resin provides excellent bag strength and excellent moisture and odor barriers. The star seal bottom prevents leaking.
- High Density
- Star seal bottom
- Indoor refuse
- Moisture and odor barrier