Hazardous Material Containment Bags
These infectious waste bags have a star sealed bottom for added strength which provides a measure of infection control from contaminated contents. Our infectious waste bags are made from 100% hexane resin and feature the biohazard symbol and warnings. This bag meets federal and state regulations for tear resistance of 480 g and impact resistance of 165 g.
- Size: 30 in. x 36 in.
- 20 Gal. to 30 Gal. capacity
- Hexane resin provide superior puncture resistance and stretch
- Star-sealed bottom distributes weight evenly and eliminates bottom seal leaks
- Dart drop: meets or exceeds 165 g requirement (ASTM-D1709-01)
- Tear test: meets or exceeds 480 g Elmendorf tear test in both the machine and transverse directions (ASTM-D1922-01A)