Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
This recycled economy bag is a low density liner made with a combination of virgin and reprocessed resin. The star seal bottom and tubular construction prevent any weak points in the bag. This leads to less punctures, tears, and leaks.
- Low density
- Repro resin
- Star seal bottom, tubular construction
- Puncture and tear resistance
Choose Berry Global Value Line Blended-Reprocessed Resin Linear Low Density liners when you need a value-based choice for your heavy, wet or sharp or irregular waste. Primarily used where a thick, economical bag is needed. In addition, they offer good strength, puncture and tear resistance. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Contains reprocessed linear low density resins
- Good combination of strength and value
- Good strength, puncture and tear resistance
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control