Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
Nature-Bag compostable bags and liners are used for the collection of food scraps and other organic waste for home, community, and industry composting. Our products are 100% compostable and integrate seamlessly in zero waste and organic diversion programs. We engineered Nature-Bag for superior strength and to breathe naturally, dissipating moisture to help control odors while keeping collection bins clean. Nature-Bag is available in a wide variety of sizes, from 3 Gal. bags for kitchen counter top pails up to 96 Gal. liners for large collection bins.
- Compliant to ASTM (American society for testing and materials) D6400 standard specifications for compostable plastics and certified compostable by the BPI (biodegradable products institute)
- Engineered strong for industrial sizes
- Used for food scrap collection and zero waste initiatives that include compost
- Prevents odors, and keeps bins and containers clean
Choose Berry Global PG6 Blended-Reprocessed Resin Linear Low Density liners when you need an economical choice for your heavy, wet or sharp or irregular waste. Primarily used where a thick, economical bag is needed. In addition, they offer good strength, puncture and tear resistance. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Contains reprocessed linear low density resins
- Good combination of strength and value
- Good strength, puncture and tear resistance
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexene/Linear Low-Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexene resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand
ASTM D6400 and Biodegradable Plastics Institute certified for composability. Excellent puncture and tear resistance. Optimum lifting strength and load capacity.
- 100% compostable
- Odor control dissipates moisture
- Optimum lifting strength and load capacity
- Best used for yard clippings and other organic matter food residuals and other organic trash