Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
You selected:Certifications and Listings: No Certifications or Listings Product Width (in.): 46 Product Width (in.): 35 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
Natur-Bag compostable bags and liners are used for the collection of food scraps and other organic waste for home, community and industry composting. Our products are 100% compostable and integrate seamlessly in zero waste and organic diversion programs. We engineered Natur-Bag for superior strength and to breathe naturally, dissipating moisture to help control odors while keeping collection bins clean. Natur-Bag is available in a wide variety of sizes, from 3 gal. bags for kitchen counter top pails up to 96 gal. liners for large collection bins.
- Compliant to ASTM (American society for testing and materials) d6400 standard specifications for compostable plastics and certified compostable by the bpi (biodegradable products institute)
- Engineered strong for industrial sizes
- Used for food scrap collection and zero waste initiatives that include compost
- Prevents odors, and keeps bins and containers clean
Mint-X Rodent Repellent Trash Bags are the only EPA registered and patented rodent repellent trash bags in the world. Mint-X Trash Bags are used by thousands of apartment buildings, stadiums, municipalities, universities, and other large facilities across North America. By eliminating the human food source, Mint-X Trash Bags are the cornerstone of any pest management program.
- Rodent repellent
- EPA registered
- Proprietary mint scent
- Strong and durable
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexene/Linear Low-Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexene resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand