Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
You selected:Certifications and Listings: No Certifications or Listings Gauge: 0.9 Closure Style: Stays Open Clear All Refinements
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
Certifications and Listings
Natur-Bag 35 Gal. 34 in. x 48 in. 0.9 mil Green Compostable Trash Bags (20/Roll, 5 Rolls/Case)
Item # NTINT1025-X-00031
Nature-Bag compostable bags and liners are used for the collection of food scraps and other organic waste for home, community, and industry composting. Our products are 100% compostable and integrate seamlessly in zero waste and organic diversion programs. We engineered Nature-Bag for superior strength and to breathe naturally, dissipating moisture to help control odors while keeping collection bins clean. Nature-Bag is available in a wide variety of sizes, from 3 Gal. bags for kitchen counter top pails up to 96 Gal. liners for large collection bins.
- Compliant to ASTM (American society for testing and materials) D6400 standard specifications for compostable plastics and certified compostable by the BPI (biodegradable products institute)
- Engineered strong for industrial sizes
- Used for food scrap collection and zero waste initiatives that include compost
- Prevents odors, and keeps bins and containers clean
Heritage Bag Company 0.9 mil 33 in. x 39 in. Black LLDPE Liners (150-Count)
Item # HBAH6639TK
Made from the highest-quality raw materials. Mineral reinforced to enhance physical properties. Performance bottom seal resists leakage. Top-side dual dispensing box. Reliable consistent quality. Individually folded and coreless roll options.
- Bags are strong and more resistant to tearing
- Best used for sticks, rough yard trimmings, metal with sharp edges
- High performance star seal, eliminates gaps, distributes weight evenly
- Available in flat pack or coreless roll configurations