Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
You selected:Certifications and Listings: No Certifications or Listings Bag Type: Low-Density Gauge: 1 Clear All Refinements
Choose Renown Blended-Reprocessed Resin Linear Low Density liners when you need an economical choice for your heavy, wet or sharp or irregular waste. Primarily used where a thick, economical bag is needed. In addition, they offer good strength, puncture and tear resistance. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Contains re-processed linear low density resins
- Good combination of strength and value
- Good strength, puncture and tear resistance
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexene/Linear Low-Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexene resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand