Searched for "Featured capacity 4"
You selected:Certifications and Listings: No Certifications or Listings Bag Type: Low-Density Color Family: Green Clear All Refinements
Berry Global Big City-D Linear Low Density LLDPE liners are green-tinted and contain a degradable additive. They offer good strength with good puncture and tear resistance. Ideal for every-day use applications, including sharp, heavy, and irregular waste. Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control.
- Contains a degradable additive
- Green tinted for easy identification
- Good strength, puncture and tear resistance for every-day use applications
- Convenient coreless rolls offer ease of use, storage and inventory control
Berry Global Steel Flex Super Hexene/Linear Low Density liners pack the performance of Super Hexene resins into every bag. These liners provide exceptional strength, puncture and tear resistance. Film is quiet and smooth compared to high density resins. Ideal for heavy or wet trash that may contain sharp objects. The best choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have. Use when maximum stretch and puncture resistance are required. Ideal for commercial, institutional or industrial use. Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand.
- Ideal choice when you're uncertain of the type of waste you will have
- Waste reduction - less plastic used per liner means less plastic that enters the landfill, when compared to equivalent LLDPE products
- Star bottom seals help distribute waste weight among the bag seal
- Folded liners allow for single dispensing by hand
ASTM D6400 and Biodegradable Plastics Institute certified for composability. Excellent puncture and tear resistance. Optimum lifting strength and load capacity.
- 100% compostable
- Odor control dissipates moisture
- Optimum lifting strength and load capacity
- Best used for yard clippings and other organic matter food residuals and other organic trash